Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Central Missouri vs Augustana

Wow, I thought Auggie would have no problem with Mules.
    Your team must have some hitters and pitchers...
    <>

Comment

Game - Set - Match

UCM wins 5 -2 and headed to the College World Series

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
        Wow, I thought Auggie would have no problem with Mules.
        Your team must have some hitters and pitchers...
        Speed. You forgot speed.

Comment

= = = = = S - P - E - E - D !!

Good luck . . carery it on.
          <>

Comment

Congratulations to UCM Mules, you were the better team. I sincerely hope you feel the joy that Augustana nation felt nearly a year ago winning the national championship. You don't need luck, your team is well equipped to win it all. I'ts been a fun two years going 95-25 and the Vikings will do well next season.

Comment

The Mules never trailed in either game winning their 18th regional championship. Luke Lucas (6-0) started the game. Luke was injured early in the season and didn't pitch until Mar 30 and didn't start until Apr 14. Today was his 7th start and the Mules have on all 7 games. He only allowed 1 earned run but threw a lot of pitches in his 4-1/3 innings as Augie stranded 6 runners in the first 4 innings. Coby Seiz (3-1) entered the game with 1 out in the 5th and retired the first 4 batters he faced and 5 of the 6 overall in his 1-2/3 innings for the win. Bryce Kearnes entered the game to start the 7th and retired the first 8 batters he faced. After allowing 2 singles he got the last batter to ground out for the Mules earning his 2nd save.

Yesterday Mason Janvrin became the record holder for hits in a season, today he failed to reach base safely for the first time this season. Both Janvrin and Josh Schumacher batted over .500 for the 5 games they played in the central regional.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X