Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2021

I've got the Packers winning the Super Bowl this season. Then again, I said that last year and the year before. What's your prediction for your team?

??????
    Last edited by crixus; 08-30-2021, 12:33 AM.

The Vikings will have two or three forfeits due to NFL COVID rules and will miss the playoffs by one game.
    Millsy

Comment

Green Bay beat Pittsburgh and are now 3-1. They remain in first place in the NFC North.

Go Pack Go!?????

Comment

Way too much drama, but the Packers hold on and win. https://www.packers.com/video/game-h...s-bengals-2021

?

Comment

Five straight victories for Green Bay, this one at rival Chicago. Go Pack Go!
          �#PACKERS WIN! #GBvsCHI | #GoPackGo https://t.co/ik8q33eJic�
          Last edited by crixus; 10-17-2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Six wins in a row. Go Pack Go!

Green Bay 24 Washington 10

Comment

Go Pack Go!
                Find everything you need to know about the NFL playoffs here, including the TV schedule and conference brackets.

Comment

Vikings just fired head coach Zimmer and GM Spielman.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                    Vikings just fired head coach Zimmer and GM Spielman.
                    Are you a Vikings fan? If so, what do you think about the decision?

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Are you a Vikings fan? If so, what do you think about the decision?
                      I used to be. Now I'm disgusted with the NFL and don't watch. My only remaining interest is Thielen and Ham (Augustana)- D2 players. I think it was time for him to go- too one sided (defense), some really terrible clock management, Zimmer hated kickers and cut them too easily. As long as they got rid of both him and the GM I'm in favor of it.

Comment

My dad is a diehard Vikings fan and he said he wasn't surprised Zimmer got fired, but he figured they'd see what his plan was for next season and then decide. Were they going to bring in some OC or something. Zimmer is a good coach but the move was necessary because they seemed stagnant. Dad says they never recovered from the beating Philly put on them in the NFC title game after the Minneapolis Miracle.

Comment

Green Bay special teams blew it big time and my Packers are out of the playoffs. I wonder if Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams will stick around? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                            Green Bay special teams blew it big time and my Packers are out of the playoffs. I wonder if Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams will stick around? Probably not.
                            I don't know how the Packers will be able to afford them, being -44 million over the cap. I think they would have to let a lot of guys walk and Rodgers has said he does not want to be part of a rebuild.

Man, my buffalo bills had it. What an absolutely incredible game. Mahomes vs. Allen is going to be awesome for the next decade plus.

Comment

Tom Brady may be retiring after 22 years in the NFL. I expect Gronk will hang up his cleats if Brady does.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...????

???
                              Last edited by crixus; 01-29-2022, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X