Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

I would agree. I wonder if Minot will make the field- it would be tough to get three NSIC teams in. And would they send MSU up to BSU or drop them down to Central Missouri. UCM was up 3-0 before Emporia tied it up but they did pull out the win. I guess we will find out officially tomorrow night. Inkblot, what are your thoughts?
    I haven't run the final numbers yet, but my expectation is Bemidji #2, Minnesota State #3, and Minot out.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I haven't run the final numbers yet, but my expectation is Bemidji #2, Minnesota State #3, and Minot out.
      That is what I thought might happen but math was never my best subject! Thanks!

Comment

Bemidji gets to host this weekend! Forecast in Bemidji for Friday on the shores of Lake Bemidji, high of 26 and snow with a winter storm watch. Heavy snow, freezing rain, and blowing snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 10 inches possible, with the potential for locally higher amounts. Ice accumulations up to one quarter of an inch possible. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.

Bring those Southern teams to the Northland!
        Millsy

Comment

From the shores of beautiful Lake Bemidji:

Mankato 1, NW Missouri 1, Mankato wins on penalty kicks.
          Bemidji 3, Central Oklahoma 0

Bemidji and Mankato on Sunday afternoon.
          Millsy

Comment

The top seeds won in Warrensburg in the other half of the Central regional. In the first game, Mackenzie Dimarco had 4 goals (matching the NCAA tournament record) and 1 assist as #4 Emporia beat #5 Hays 5-1. Demarco now has an MIAA record 22 goals this season.

Madilyn Hamline & Ashleigh Martin each scored 2 goals while Caroline Cole & Julia Kristensen each added 2 assists in the #1 Jennies 5-0 win over #8 SWOSU.

Emporia and CentralMO will play for the 3rd time this season on Sunday. Emporia, the only team to beat the Jennies this season, beat the MIAA champion Jennies during the regular season and the Jennies beat the Hornets for the MIAA tournament championship.

Comment

Bemidji State and Mankato tied 2-2 at the end of regulation. Bemidji State scores two goals in the overtime periods to with 4-2.

Bemidji State will host the third round and quarterfinal round at "The Chet" on Lake Bemidji. Bemidji State will take on Emporia State and Ferris State will take on Grand Valley State on Friday. Winners will play on Sunday.

And during the off day on Saturday, Bemidji State's football team will host their NCAA tournament game against Winona State at "The Chet". Busy weekend in Bemidji.
              Millsy

Comment

Forecast for Bemidji for the weekend, highs all three days in the upper 20s, lows around 11. No snow, though and light winds.
                Millsy

Comment

From the shores of beautiful and frigid Lake Bemidji, in the first game Grand Valley State and Ferris State are headed to overtime tied at 0-0.

Bemidji State and Emporia State to follow at 3 PM CST.
                  Millsy

Comment

Final from Bemidji, Ferris State and Grand Valley tie at 0-0, Ferris State wins the Midwest Region on penalty kicks.
                    Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
                      Final from Bemidji, Ferris State and Grand Valley tie at 0-0, Ferris State wins the Midwest Region on penalty kicks.
                      Absolutely horrendous effort from GVSU. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come with their new head coach. I don't think I've ever seen what is supposed to be a "good" soccer team go 1-for-4 on PK's. And the 1 that did go in was deflected by the keeper. This entire season it kind of seemed like GVSU was half-assing the entire thing, and it finally caught up to them. I knew what was going to happen as soon as they missed the wide open net with about five minutes to play in the second half of OT.
                      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Good performance from Ferris State. They were one of two teams I missed in my final selection predictions.

Comment

My son had a hockey game last night, so this is a little late. In the Central Region championship from Bemidji, Bemidji State and Emporia State tied at 1-1, with Bemidji State winning on penalty kicks.

NCAA quarterfinal on Sunday from Bemidji will be Bemidji State versus Ferris State. Should be somewhat warmer on Sunday!
                          Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X