Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMAC-Battler
    replied
    Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
    The idea that Truman State is not a valuable member of any D2 conference is irrational. It is a high quality academic institution with competitive sports teams. Truman State is by far the highest quality addition to the GLVC since Drury was added.
    We were talking about them running from the MIAA because they could not compete in football. They were also getting their brains beat in in basketball half the time, their president even said they were leaving the MIAA for the GLVC to be competitive.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
    [
    Looks like Tyler had to delete his post, the Truman State people probably told him to or he is fired.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
    I hooked up with a gurl from da boro once. And I think her name was Brescia
    I can't imagine a scrub from Owensboro ever hooking up with a high class gentleman such as yourself...(end sarcasm font)

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied
    Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
    USI fans are idiots, kwc fans are weirdos, madsen is a coward, Truman is worst d2 team in America, Brescia is best academic institution in the country. Ha ha we get it now!

I hooked up with a gurl from da boro once. And I think her name was Brescia

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied
    Da boro losing one of its Wally worlds. Make sure to get 2 mickeys. One to drink and one to pour out for the lost Wally

Leave a comment:

• Knightmoves
    replied

The idea that Truman State is not a valuable member of any D2 conference is irrational. It is a high quality academic institution with competitive sports teams. Truman State is by far the highest quality addition to the GLVC since Drury was added.

Leave a comment:

• Tyler Madsen
    replied

[
    Last edited by Tyler Madsen; 12-27-2016, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tyler Madsen
    replied

[Q
    Last edited by Tyler Madsen; 12-27-2016, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

I fully embrace being a weirdo but I'm definitely not Jim the plaid coat guy.

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

Originally posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    MIAA is twice the league the GLVC is in both football and basketball. Rolla was getting beat 60-0 all the time in football by MIAA. With the GLVC losing IPFW and eventually KWC and NKU and SIUE, the GLVC is nowhere near what it was 25 years ago. The MIAA is better now than the GLVC. Other than Bellarmine, none of the GLVC teams put fear into teams around the country like KWC and USI did before.
    GLVC has never been a football conference and doesn't claim to be. What it claims to be is the best D2 basketball conference in the country - which it has been and still is.

How many titles did SIUE and IPFW win?

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied

Makes me sad I attended KWC for a couple of semesters before finishing my degree at Brescia. I love KWC, but some of you fans are weirdos.
    USI fans are idiots, kwc fans are weirdos, madsen is a coward, Truman is worst d2 team in America, Brescia is best academic institution in the country. Ha ha we get it now!

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

Truman State was getting their brains beat in the revenue sports, they left the MIAA so they could compete in those sports. Their football and basketball was a joke in the MIAA. KWC dominated the GLVC for two decades until the probation. Big difference. KWC found a better home with GMAC and Tom Daeger instead of GLVC and the Numbskull commish they have. Truman State ran from the MIAA, KWC left for a better fit away from schools with vendettas against them.
    Truman State went to a men's basketball Final Four in '99 out of the MIAA...which is more recent than any team in that league with the exception of Central Missouri I believe.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    Well, if that's true, then the nuns must have really messed up your head because you're really, REALLY out there with the nonsense you've been posting.
    You are probably my old buddy Jim who wears the plaid multi-colored jacket to all the KWC games in the Sports Center. If so, this is Harlan from Brescia, your old buddy on the front row of the seats.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    Yeah it's pretty hard to understand that a school trying to run from a league they can't compete in would run to THE STRONGEST LEAGUE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY in an effort to be able to compete better. Makes as much sense as that purple cat I posted previously.
    MIAA is twice the league the GLVC is in both football and basketball. Rolla was getting beat 60-0 all the time in football by MIAA. With the GLVC losing IPFW and eventually KWC and NKU and SIUE, the GLVC is nowhere near what it was 25 years ago. The MIAA is better now than the GLVC. Other than Bellarmine, none of the GLVC teams put fear into teams around the country like KWC and USI did before.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Makes me sad I attended KWC for a couple of semesters before finishing my degree at Brescia. I love KWC, but some of you fans are weirdos.
    Well, if that's true, then the nuns must have really messed up your head because you're really, REALLY out there with the nonsense you've been posting.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X