X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied
    Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    Oakland City (0-3) tonight. Should be a blowout.
    Fun fact - of the 4 teams we have played so far, Oakland city has played and lost to 3 of them.
    Our past opponents have a combined record of 5-14, with 3 of those wins against OCU.
    After tonight, our opponents records SHOULD be 5-19. Pretty soft start to the season, even more so than usual. Why do we play OVU every year? Why OCU all of a sudden? I get Hillsdale and KWC - they CAN be good teams, but the others are about as cupcakey as cupcakes get.
    Oakland city should be booted from d2. They never make an honest attempt in any sport to play a d2 qualifier schedule. Also who fires a coach to replace with a flop asst volleyball coach from a d3

Leave a comment:

• Dean of O
    replied
    I don't get the downing of other programs on here. I think it's great when Findley, Bellarmine and Wesleyan fans get on here and talk basketball. To be honest, I am a little jealous of the Bellarmine thread where all they do is talk basketball and about their team in a constructive way. I think the more good teams the better so we can enjoy it that much more when USI beats them!

Leave a comment:

• Dean of O
    replied

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied
    Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    Fun fact - of the 4 teams we have played so far, Oakland city has played and lost to 3 of them.
    Our past opponents have a combined record of 5-14, with 3 of those wins against OCU.
    After tonight, our opponents records SHOULD be 5-19. Pretty soft start to the season, even more so than usual. Why do we play OVU every year? Why OCU all of a sudden? I get Hillsdale and KWC - they CAN be good teams, but the others are about as cupcakey as cupcakes get.
    Good question, the attendance was not very good either due to the fact no one wants to watch these cupcakes.

Leave a comment:

• schnautza
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied
    Originally posted by kdubnation View Post

That's simply not the case, though you'd be happy to see it happen, I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• bikerace
    replied
    Yeah I saw that play on the video feed and couldn't believe they called him for a flagrant. All he did is raise his arms like anyone else would do to get in position for a rebound. I guess if you're over a certain height you just have to keep your arms at your sides. That was a ridiculous call but on par with what I would expect from GLVC refs.
    i believe anything above the shoulders is an automatic flagrant

Leave a comment:

• kdubnation
    replied
    That's simply not the case, though you'd be happy to see it happen, I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied
    I'm sorry but I'll take one genuine mistake over decades of true and intentional nastiness any day of the week.

Leave a comment:

• schnautza
    replied
    De_uU5FWAAA8p1D.jpg

Leave a comment:

• kdubnation
    replied
    I'm sorry but I'll take one genuine mistake over decades of true and intentional nastiness any day of the week.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied
    There's the classy USI folks we all know and love
    Did they get on the PA and yell about raffle ticket sales and union county auto sales while a player dropped dead on the court? Oh no that was KFLUB.

Leave a comment:

• kdubnation
    replied
    There's the classy USI folks we all know and love

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
    The effort was there last night, your guards are solid. I think the 7 point trip down the floor for the Eagles really turned the game. Honestly I do not believe that #15 intentionally elbowed Little, I think he was getting his arms out and at 7'2" his arms were right at the level of Little's face.

Not sure why the Coach got T'd up either, he wasn't very animated on the sideline and didn't seem to be arguing...but he must have said the magic word!

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied
    Originally posted by watsonslawnmower View Post
    Does anyone else miss Stein? Watching USI play makes me think anyone can play at the D2 level (and coach at D2 lvl).
    Hello and welcome to the USI thread watsonslawnmower, like how usi will mow over the competition this year!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X