Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves (of course) lose to Azusa

So predictable: WOU team allows opponent to shoot 50 percent from the field, while clanking up a storm (9 of 32 from 3-point line) in a road loss to a good APU team. Nothing wrong with losing to Azusa, but the problem is the same stuff every night for WOU. These guys actually think they can make 3's; they can't.

Coaches, pick a freaking lineup and stay with it. Yet more guys who didn't play earlier now logging more minutes. Nice to see Chirnside get double figures, but Souza did earlier at the same position and now he's benched. Just odd lineup changes. Kulich now not playing much, why? Is this the purpose of the 20-man roster, to juggle the lineup every night? What a complete mess, unless they're trying to find the right guys when league play hits full steam.

I really don't get what's going on with the play on the court and the adjustments from the bench. I'm hoping last year wasn't an abberation thanks to the play of guys who started a ton of games over the years. I think Jim Shaw is an excellent coach, but I can't figure out what he's doing this year.

The first step would be to find who the shooters are and ONLY those guys can shoot, not the other clankers.

Rant over ... for now. :disapointed:

http://www.wouwolves.com/boxscore.as...mbball&id=2512

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X