Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argonut View Post

Coach put in Stokes after Rich, not Nezat who I thought was 3rd string. Once PeeWee is gone after this year Stokes could be next up if he’s still around and maybe that’s why he’s seeing game time now-to keep him around.

Pee Wee is more a run over you runner and Stokes seems to be faster and have more moves in a smooth running style. Maybe Nobles uses him like Ferris State uses their different QB. If that’s the case it would make for a very interesting playoff rematch against the Dogs.
    Thanks for your insight and thoughts! In this era of college football I worry that Stokes won't be at UWF for long. It almost feels like an MLB player that you know you aren't going to be able to sign once the season is over. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to have him as an Argo next year! I'd love to see us use him in some way while we have him on our campus and I'd love if we could create a situation like what Ferris State has done. He seems like he could be a difference maker.

* 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Stokes will be in the portal after this season. Coach better utilize him however he can this year.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
        Stokes will be in the portal after this season. Coach better utilize him however he can this year.
        I fully agree. I'm looking at it as we have him until the season is over and we need to take advantage of that.
        * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
        * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
        * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X