Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashandannie
    replied
    I notice they didn’t mention VSU as co-champs on the selection show…

Leave a comment:

• statesmen supporter
    replied
    Congrats to Delta State and Valdosta State on being Co-Champs of one of the best conferences in D2 the GSC!!

Leave a comment:

• Shugley
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    Congrats to the GSC co-champs! I was never a fan of the shared titles but the GSC presidents seem content with it. They are the ones the power to change it.
    I’d be way more interested for the conference ADs to vote on it, not the presidents. I bet it would change then.

Leave a comment:

• Rational Observer
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

But DSU lost the head-to-head with UWF and VSU won the head-to-head over UWF, Actually in the conference standings on the GSC website VSU has .901 winning percentage and DSU has a .900 winning percentage.. Look it up

https://gscsports.org/standings.aspx?path=football
    Non-conference games don't count toward the conference championship. UWF has two conference losses. They don't factor into the equation.

DSU and VSU each have 7-1 conference records (and .875 in-conference winning percentages). DSU won the head-to-head matchup.

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied
    Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
    The GSC doesn't do tiebreakers, but DSU won the head-to-head. VSU got a trophy too, but DSU earned the props.
    But DSU lost the head-to-head with UWF and VSU won the head-to-head over UWF, Actually in the conference standings on the GSC website VSU has .909 winning percentage and DSU has a .900 winning percentage.. Look it up

Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-12-2023, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boyblue
    replied
    I don't have a problem with it, as a matter of fact come to think of it, as much as I hated it at the time, I wouldn't mind going back to co-national champs.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Congrats to the GSC co-champs! I was never a fan of the shared titles but the GSC presidents seem content with it. They are the ones the power to change it.

Leave a comment:

• Rational Observer
    replied
    The GSC doesn't do tiebreakers, but DSU won the head-to-head. VSU got a trophy too, but DSU earned the props.

Leave a comment:

• CalifOKRA
    replied
    Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
    Just wanted to ask a question. Do they share the title this year?
    Yes. Just like last season when DSU and UWF shared the GSC title.

Leave a comment:

• TigerLifeUWA
    started a topic Valdosta and Delta State

Valdosta and Delta State

Just wanted to ask a question. Do they share the title this year?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X