Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBUGrad
    replied
    Fairly certain they still do. Same coach. It works. Win or lose they play the option very well. Surprised more teams don't do it.

Leave a comment:

• TigerGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BulldogLB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TigerGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

All year to prep for triple.

Leave a comment:

• ONCEATIGER25
    replied
    The triple wasn't the problem. ECU defense was put in bad situations. And still only gave up 4 Touchdowns. 3 of those possessions Harding started on the ECU side of the field. The offense just played bad. ECU defense is going to be a force this year. Their offense on the other hand better figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied
    Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

ATU to get back on track. Lolol. I mean the fact that ATU might be the worst or second worst team in the conference is nuts. Still lots of games to be played, but they looked lifeless in season opener.

I was actually impressed ECU kept it as close as they did.

Leave a comment:

• OBUGrad
    replied
    Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
    Just no show by the Offense. They had many opportunities to make it a game even after fumbling the opening Kickoff. Defense played solid, offense had no answer for the stout HU defense. Too high of expectations following the great spring season. Good thing ECU has ATU and SNU to get back on track.
    ATU to get back on track. Lolol. I mean the fact that ATU might be the worst or second worst team in the conference is nuts. Still lots of games to be played, but they looked lifeless in season opener.

I was actually impressed ECU kept it as close as they did.

Leave a comment:

• ONCEATIGER25
    replied
    Just no show by the Offense. They had many opportunities to make it a game even after fumbling the opening Kickoff. Defense played solid, offense had no answer for the stout HU defense. Too high of expectations following the great spring season. Good thing ECU has ATU and SNU to get back on track.

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TigerGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

I thought they did too. HU put the ball on the ground a few times for them but I thought ecu played fairly well on that side of the ball.
    Thats why I said in my original response that even if our offense could put a drive together after a take away, then maybe our defense could rest more and maybe the game looks different. Hard to keep at it when you already played like 10 plays, get a take away, then your offense turns it over the next play.

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied
    Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

Yeah... Not my 1st time to experience playing, watching, or coaching against Harding or the flexbone for that matter. To your point on practice/game speed, it's impossible to give a proper scout look of Harding when they are that good at that offense. That's an interesting point that you bring up, but it doesn't really mean anything here. I think our defense played decently despite the non-existent offense because of Harding's defense.
    I thought they did too. HU put the ball on the ground a few times for them but I thought ecu played fairly well on that side of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• TigerGuy
    replied
    Yeah... Not my 1st time to experience playing, watching, or coaching against Harding or the flexbone for that matter. To your point on practice/game speed, it's impossible to give a proper scout look of Harding when they are that good at that offense. That's an interesting point that you bring up, but it doesn't really mean anything here. I think our defense played decently despite the non-existent offense because of Harding's defense.

Leave a comment:

• tubaguy08
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X