Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

I bet you’re a joy at parties.
    I went to Ouachita Baptist, of course I'm no fun at parties...Baptists aren't allowed to be fun at parties!

Comment

SE clearly has what it takes to play with and beat anybody in this league. This isn’t the first time that’s been true. Remains to be seen if they can sustain that all year. That also wouldn’t be the first time that’s true.

Only thing I’ve learned so far is nobody really knows for sure who is really good and who isn’t. Which shouldn’t be a surprise after not playing for 2 years. Conference appears pretty wide open.

My gut says HU gets the ship righted and will remain tough to beat. I don’t think Henderson is getting talked about enough. Sleeping giant down there right now IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
        SE clearly has what it takes to play with and beat anybody in this league. This isn’t the first time that’s been true. Remains to be seen if they can sustain that all year. That also wouldn’t be the first time that’s true.

Only thing I’ve learned so far is nobody really knows for sure who is really good and who isn’t. Which shouldn’t be a surprise after not playing for 2 years. Conference appears pretty wide open.

My gut says HU gets the ship righted and will remain tough to beat. I don’t think Henderson is getting talked about enough. Sleeping giant down there right now IMO.
        Agree 100% with all of this.

I do think HSU is getting talked about in Arkadelphia. Folks know both teams are good and lots of people would love to see a both teams undefeated headed into Battle of the Ravine.

Harding will have lots to say about that.

Comment

Dawg, you really can’t read. That is crazy!
          It's a by-product of a Quatchita edumacashun.

Comment

... then OBU is the “Easy Credit University” of Arkansas!
            I told him he should request a refund, but clearly he didn't listen to sound advice.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
              ...Of course there are few things easier and more fun than getting triggered by Armo, because I live in my mommie's basement with only a computer, a beanie kiddie kat, and a blow up doll of Mary Poppins.
              There, I fixed it for you Bowling-Ball-for-Brains. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Says View Post

There, I fixed it for you Bowling-Ball-for-Brains. You're welcome.
                Don’t haul Mary Poppins into your insult of me…she doesn’t deserve that!

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Don’t haul Mary Poppins into your insult of me…she doesn’t deserve that!
                  My apologies, I didn't realize you were a Hilary Clinton loving kinda kitty cat.

Comment

I’m new to this board. Quick question is there a way to post pictures and videos relating to the topic or is it strictly written posts?

Comment

I was just curious because I have a great video recap of the SE vs Harding game but cannot figure out how to post it if that is even possible.

Comment

I think you can post pictures, don’t think video is possible though. Best way I can think of is posting a Dropbox, iCloud, or even unlisted YouTube link. That way we could just watch the video in a different tab. Would be cool to see what you did if you can figure it out!

Comment

I thought about posting the Facebook link but not sure if that would work or not.

Comment

It might. I guess it would depend on your privacy settings. If it’s locked down it probably wouldn’t work.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=313402743918684

Comment

Not sure if that will work or not?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X