X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

not rent free. the price i pay is having to look at your worthless vomit coming off of your keyboard about 25 times a day.
    Aye aye captain 🫡

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
    ESU should have nothing to worry about. NW is no longer a football school. They are now a basketball school, and they started basketball season last Friday.
    Yea yea and MOSO is still a Junior College.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

We will just enjoy living rent free in your head sailor jim
    not rent free. the price i pay is having to look at your worthless vomit coming off of your keyboard about 25 times a day.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    i love this game. i literally cannot lose to be honest. NW beats ES they knock them out of even a small shot at the playoffs. ES wins they prolly still wont make the playoffs because of losing to UCO lol...fantastic.

if we cant win enough for a bowl game with a team from the island of misfit toys, at least we ruined ANY chance ES has...
    We will just enjoy living rent free in your head sailor jim

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    i love this game. i literally cannot lose to be honest. NW beats ES they knock them out of even a small shot at the playoffs. ES wins they prolly still wont make the playoffs because of losing to UCO lol...fantastic.

if we cant win enough for a bowl game with a team from the island of misfit toys, at least we ruined ANY chance ES has...

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    I was thinking trash, but I like yours better.
    like what ya want. lol he beat your garbage team.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

maybe a bit for Truman although i don't see them in on any of the Pitt kids. I just started following NW Football Twitter so I can get a grasp on the kids they are going after and who they are going up against for them.
    Truman, SBU, and Billy J.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by PSR View Post

The word sucks comes to mind.
    I was thinking trash, but I like yours better.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I was thinking about the teams who recruit KC mainly. Losing to NW, MW, and UCM would cost them more than a loss.
    maybe a bit for Truman although i don't see them in on any of the Pitt kids. I just started following NW Football Twitter so I can get a grasp on the kids they are going after and who they are going up against for them.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    I guess he doesn't throw a ton of picks and can run, so he's a place to start.
    right. my problem is the choices to do either are not happening fast enough, i guess. the offense is new to him so I've given him a pass up to this point. suck? i dont know, he was pretty damn good ast year at what he did. he wasnt asked to throw a bunch and was asked to run a bunch. did well when he needed to.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I guess he doesn't throw a ton of picks and can run, so he's a place to start.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

yeh not really sure how i feel about it. he still has his covid year but has already graduated. 50/50 with some saying hes leaning on returning. something has been wrong with his play this year but im not sure what.
    His passing has improved some this season, but he still has a long way to go.
    .Maybe an argument could be made for him at NSU or Southern? He wouldn't be an improvement anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied

something has been wrong with his play this year but im not sure what.
    The word sucks comes to mind.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

I thought the UCO qb was on his last year? Not sure I would be happy about him returning if I was a UCO guy?
    yeh not really sure how i feel about it. he still has his covid year but has already graduated. 50/50 with some saying hes leaning on returning. something has been wrong with his play this year but im not sure what.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

GLVC played against some GLIAC teams this year so don't see any issue there. But yes GAC could be an issue. LSC is always looking for dance partners.
    I was thinking about the teams who recruit KC mainly. Losing to NW, MW, and UCM would cost them more than a loss.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X