Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Sports

I went to my Direct tv guide to set the DVR to record the game Saturday. And the game does not show on their schedule. The games Thursday night were on the schedule. And I was able to record them. But for Saturday they are showing an auto race during the game time. Anyone have any info?
    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Re: CBS Sports

The game is supposed to be at 2 PM CDT on CBS. Not CBS Sports, just the regular CBS stations.

Comment

Ok I just answered my own question. Instead of channel 221 it is on channel 3. Which is the regular CBS channel in the Omaha area.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        The game is supposed to be at 2 PM CDT on CBS. Not CBS Sports, just the regular CBS stations.
        Thanks laker. After I posted I went back and checked the schedule on the CBS channel for the Omaha area.

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
          Thanks laker. After I posted I went back and checked the schedule on the CBS channel for the Omaha area.
          I was there in person on Wednesday- then watched on CBS Sports last night. It was pretty neat to see four teams that I had seen in person the day before. But nothing beats being there- the speed, the physicality, the atmosphere. I hope that Northwest brings a load of people- that place can get loud if they do. It could be the difference.

Comment

I really think that Northwest will be well represented Saturday. I know a few students that when asked said they were waiting for the NC game. Plus I expect that the Football team will be there in full force. Along with the women's basketball. The athletes at Northwest really support each other in all things. The family atmosphere is really strong thru out the athletic department. It will be really loud Saturday.

Comment

Just saw on Facebook that the men's and women's tennis teams will be playing in Sioux Falls tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                I really think that Northwest will be well represented Saturday. I know a few students that when asked said they were waiting for the NC game. Plus I expect that the Football team will be there in full force. Along with the women's basketball. The athletes at Northwest really support each other in all things. The family atmosphere is really strong thru out the athletic department. It will be really loud Saturday.
                If Augie could get 1200-1500 fans to travel 12 hours down to Frisco, TX last year, I would really hope NWMSU could get 1,000+ fans to travel 4 hours to Sioux Falls.

Comment

cool trivia.....one of the camera men at the games Thurs & Sat for CBS is Scott Milinkov from Maryville

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X