Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting News Preseason All America and Preseason Top 10

Congrats to Justin Pitts on being named to the first team All America by Sporting News, well deserved and can't wait to watch him lead the 'Cats this year. As for the top ten..

Can't necessarily argue with West Liberty @ #1 even though they lost one of the best players in D2 history in Seger Bonifant, but St Cloud? 13-16 last year?

I remember this publication had Missouri Southern sitting at #5 preseason last year when they had basically the same team that went 20-11 and missed the regional in 14-15 and did pretty much the same thing in 15-16.

Starting to think this publication puts in a few well known powerhouses then starts taking stabs in the dark to fill out the top 10. Oh well, excited to see it play out on the court this season.

Re: Sporting News Preseason All America and Preseason Top 10

This publication obviously knows that Justin Pitts is still at NW Missouri as they made him a first team All-American. That alone means they need to be in the top 10 and definitely above my Huskies.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      This publication obviously knows that Justin Pitts is still at NW Missouri as they made him a first team All-American. That alone means they need to be in the top 10 and definitely above my Huskies.
      On the plus side, Sporting News says Gage Davis is a 2nd team All-American, so you guys should be right there with the Bearcats all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        On the plus side, Sporting News says Gage Davis is a 2nd team All-American, so you guys should be right there with the Bearcats all season long.
        I'm hoping right now that we can finish 10th in the conference, and have no thoughts whatsoever on finishing 10th in the country.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X