14- MrAugustana 48
    14- simple as a $3 bill 48
    16- Guest69 41
    17- vikingfaithful 40
    18- Warrior4life78 13
    19- Basketball Observer 9
    20- WSUbum 8

Re: NSIC Pick 'em standing thru week 5

Congratulations to Laker and wscsuperfan who each got 14/16 correct this week to make the biggest moves.

Comment

I don't know that I have ever been so far towards the top at this point on the season before.. prepare for the drop off

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        I don't know that I have ever been so far towards the top at this point on the season before.. prepare for the drop off
        If you are a homer (like me, for example) who never picks against his team, your team having a ridiculously successful season makes a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          If you are a homer (like me, for example) who never picks against his team, your team having a ridiculously successful season makes a big difference.
          Well, it helps two of the sixteen picks...

Comment

My pick of the Warriors unlikely sweep from the past weekend allowed me to move up! I'm sure I'll come crashing down to earth soon.

Comment

Well, it helps two of the sixteen picks...
              Right. I guess I was thinking more in the sense of over the course of conference play. For example, if I had four more wins right now (compared to Augie's 4 losses I've been wrong on) I would be noticeably higher than I currently am in terms of standings just from those 4 being right, even if other people got them right too.

Maybe I'm just a total idiot. That's why I leave the math up to schnautza and Guest69 and Augieholic and warrior_42.
              Last edited by MrAugustana; 01-10-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Right. I guess I was thinking more in the sense of over the course of conference play. For example, if I had four more wins right now (compared to Augie's 4 losses I've been wrong on) I would noticeably higher than I currently am in terms of standings just from those 4 being right, even if other people got them right too.

Maybe I'm just a total idiot. That's why I leave the math up to schnautza and Guest69 and Augieholic and warrior_42.
                It's been quite awhile since we had some epic rant/post full of movie quotes and historic comparisons...

Comment

Maybe I'm just a total idiot.
                  "No doubt about that."
                  -simple as a $3 bill

(Got you covered, simple.)

Comment

If this is going to be a year for the North or even the battle of the tops of each division to be won by the North, this weekend is kind of a prove it weekend. I have a feeling my bold preseason prediction becomes a failed one by Saturday night

Comment

If this is going to be a year for the North or even the battle of the tops of each division to be won by the North, this weekend is kind of a prove it weekend. I have a feeling my bold preseason prediction becomes a failed one by Saturday night
                      *On* Saturday night, I hope. Unfortunately, I think your bigs are going to be a little too much for our bigs to handle. Hoping I'm wrong though.

Comment

*On* Saturday night, I hope. Unfortunately, I think your bigs are going to be a little too much for our bigs to handle. Hoping I'm wrong though.
                        Talking about the North as a whole, but yes. I have been waiting for the Augie upper class to come pouring on to the boards to try and get me wound up....its been while.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          Congratulations to Laker and wscsuperfan who each got 14/16 correct this week to make the biggest moves.
                          Well what do ya know.....the blind squirrel found the nut.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                            Well what do ya know.....the blind squirrel found the nut.
                            In my case, it was a cashew.

Comment

Talking about the North as a whole, but yes. I have been waiting for the Augie upper class to come pouring on to the boards to try and get me wound up....its been while.
                              Me suggesting you guys will probably exploit our weaknesses is about as much winding up as you will get from me on this one. Sorry.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X