Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moorhead 2018-19

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Big weekend upcoming for dragons. If they can somehow find a way to beat both Wayne state and Augustana, and move to 9-3 in conference, then Moorhead has legitimate right to be part of future region discussion...
    Big weekend for all four of the travel partners involved (including Northern). I think all four squads have postseason dreams, but there won't be room for everybody with a strong MIAA this year. Of course USF, Mankato, and St Cloud all want a spot as well. It is early to even discuss such things, but it seems like a really crowded field of contenders this year. Maybe I feel that way because Wayne hasn't really been in contention this century (seriously, it has been that long). Could end up being one of those years where teams with 20 wins are left on the outside looking in.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
      Big weekend for all four of the travel partners involved (including Northern). I think all four squads have postseason dreams, but there won't be room for everybody with a strong MIAA this year. Of course USF, Mankato, and St Cloud all want a spot as well. It is early to even discuss such things, but it seems like a really crowded field of contenders this year. Maybe I feel that way because Wayne hasn't really been in contention this century (seriously, it has been that long). Could end up being one of those years where teams with 20 wins are left on the outside looking in.

Comment

The same ;)

I think we can agree that we are both rooting for a triple-overtime game on Friday night between Augie and Northern..

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
          The same ;)

I think we can agree that we are both rooting for a triple-overtime game on Friday night between Augie and Northern..
          As long as the Vikes get the win. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X