Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Did you have a question or what am I supposed to be discussing? I didnt know the Summit had a message board, but I'll have to look now I guess

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Did you have a question or what am I supposed to be discussing? I didnt know the Summit had a message board, but I'll have to look now I guess

Comment

Your routine has been old for too long now...

After games have started, and if boards get active then maybe I'll weigh in. There is nothing to discuss right now for me, and as I only use mobile im not a huge fan of this new message board setup. Enjoy your year of continued bitterness though.

Comment

Your routine has been old for too long now...

After games have started, and if boards get active then maybe I'll weigh in. There is nothing to discuss right now for me, and as I only use mobile im not a huge fan of this new message board setup. Enjoy your year of continued bitterness though.
            Kinda ruins the point of preseason predictions if you wait until after games start, but whatever works. I like my routine, every successful board needs a good protagonist and antagonist...

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Kinda ruins the point of preseason predictions if you wait until after games start, but whatever works. I like my routine, every successful board needs a good protagonist and antagonist...
              Yeah, maybe...but you aren't really either one

Comment

Yeah, maybe...but you aren't really either one

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

I sort of just feel like you're an agonist, as this little anti-NSU4LIFE campaign causes minor agony for me each time it reappears. :)
                  Last edited by MrAugustana; 10-22-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

If I had to picture you, fitting in with the activist crowd you see in the news would be exactly it. Standing in the middle of hwy 75, blocking traffic, wearing a Dragon shirt from freshman orientation, holding a sign demanding a preseason prediction from someone on a message board. Then when you dont get one you riot and smash the from window of an Erbert and Gerbert, cutting your finger. You then file a lawsuit against Erbert and Gerbert for having breakable glass.

Yeah, activist fits.

Comment

If I had to picture you, fitting in with the activist crowd you see in the news would be exactly it. Standing in the middle of hwy 75, blocking traffic, wearing a Dragon shirt from freshman orientation, holding a sign demanding a preseason prediction from someone on a message board. Then when you dont get one you riot and smash the from window of an Erbert and Gerbert, cutting your finger. You then file a lawsuit against Erbert and Gerbert for having breakable glass.

Yeah, activist fits.

Comment

Now that a month of games have been played i need to update my prior predictions, as follows:

1. Duluth. Combination of Myer, illikanan, and Blair probably top trio in nsic.
                        2. Augustana. Little banged up at moment...if can get healthy, still has a good chance to win nsic without a doubt.
                        3. Mankato. Maybe most talented lineup in league, but not sure they have the grit to get by top 2 teams...we will see.
                        4. Moorhead. Have seen some good and bad...will asume the good is going to ultimately win out.
                        5. Crookston. Like what they are doing to date...are they for real this time?
                        6. Northern. Fox is good...need others to step up. Saul still trying to figure out this group, probably will do so before too long.
                        7. Wayne st. Young but has some talent. Janssen is really good
                        8. Bemidgi. Could go either way. Nader, Thompson and Morgan...pretty good core. Transfer guard may be the key.
                        9. Mary. Kreklow, Hellebust and white pretty good core.
                        10. scsu. Need more on defense.
                        11. Winona. Not sure what is happening here. They have to be better than they played so far this year, right?
                        12. Sioux Falls. Not enough scoring punch.
                        13. Upper iowa. Pretty good guards. Any post play at all?
                        14. Minot st. Like the pg a lot
                        15. Southeast mn. Not enough scoring punch.
                        16. Concordia. No idea yet

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X