Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Nazarene Men's Basketball

Re: Southern Nazarene Men's Basketball

Well, SE Oklahoma proved me correct tonight with a 76-43 beat down of SNU. While SEOK was busy shooting about 52%, the Crimson Storm were hitting a miserable 18 of 61.

SNU loses their first game of the season.

Comment

Life on the road is tough. I saw Southern Naz play Washburn and I was very impressed. You guys will bounce back and some times the ball just doesn't go in. It's funny how shooting or lack there of changes everything. We (Washburn) hit 18 3's last night so I walked away from that game thinking that we played great but probably would have thought differently if we would have missed most of them.

Comment

SNU travels to Hawaii and loses their tourney opener to a good but unranked Dallas Baptist team 79-78. Second loss of the year for the Crimson Storm, who trailed by double digits in the second half before a furious rally in the final two minutes.

Comment

SNU picks up a nice semifinal win over Western Washington but tonight's 5th place game against Hawaii Pacific was halted with 6:52 left in the first half and the Crimson Storm leading 22-12.

Announcer was silent but obviously something serious was going on just off camera near the HP bench. Hawaii Pacific twitter states the game has been cancelled due to a medical emergency. After a long delay and commercials on the broadcast the players eventually shook hands and left the court with all moving at a slow pace.

Prayers to Hawaii Pacific and hopefully this will not have a sad ending.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
            SNU picks up a nice semifinal win over Western Washington but tonight's 5th place game against Hawaii Pacific was halted with 6:52 left in the first half and the Crimson Storm leading 22-12.

Announcer was silent but obviously something serious was going on just off camera near the HP bench. Hawaii Pacific twitter states the game has been cancelled due to a medical emergency. After a long delay and commercials on the broadcast the players eventually shook hands and left the court with all moving at a slow pace.

Prayers to Hawaii Pacific and hopefully this will not have a sad ending.
            Saw where it involved a Hawaii Pacific player. 3rd place game was cancelled as well. Hoping for the best but that does not sound good that they would cancel the next game also.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X