Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals...

Hope everyone has a great Christmas (or whatever other holidays you do or don't celebrate). Here's to hoping my team stomps all of your teams throughout the rest of this 2019 season!

Re: Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals...

Don't give me so much credit:). Same to you.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Mr. Mr. Even though you will soon be Welcome to the Real (D1) World, your Broken Wings will someday heal and you will find the answer to Is It Love with the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        Hope everyone has a great Christmas (or whatever other holidays you do or don't celebrate). Here's to hoping my team stomps all of your teams throughout the rest of this 2019 season!
        Same to you and all of the rest of the message boarders.

Comment

I'm with you MrA, they're all filthy animals including you.

Comment

Yes, Merry Christmas to all and Happy days too. 8" of snow finally arrived in Bemidji (we've had just a dusting to date).

On a side note, I made a change on my picks (explanation included) pending board permission; see pick 'um for details. :-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X