Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC week 10 - chat

The Mavs visit Augie this weekend. Did I hear you can drink at the games this year? :)

The question is, which Maverick team will show up? They need one win this weekend, and minimally one at home next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
      The question is, which Maverick team will show up? They need one win this weekend, and minimally one at home next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Sounds like that has been the same question for Augie this year as well. Two teams with a lot of potential but very inconsistent might
        If the Mavs beat the Vikings it wouldn't take me long.................

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

If the Mavs beat the Vikings it wouldn't take me long.................

Comment

Mankato and Augie have to be the leagues two biggest disappointments. Crazy year,

Comment

Well, if the Mavs win, I'll celebrate. If they lose, I'll drown my sorrows.

Remember when these used to be some of the most fun games of the year? Some real battles with a lot at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                Mankato and Augie have to be the leagues two biggest disappointments. Crazy year,
                I really thought at the beginning of the year when the rankings came out that it was the kiss of death. Lots of injuries yes, but there are also times when they just looked to be sleepwalking.

Comment

Well, if the Mavs win, I'll celebrate. If they lose, I'll drown my sorrows.

Remember when these used to be some of the most fun games of the year? Some real battles with a lot at stake.

Comment

I really thought at the beginning of the year when the rankings came out that it was the kiss of death. Lots of injuries yes, but there are also times when they just looked to be sleepwalking.

Comment

I'm excited for Friday night's games in Winona. Both the men's and women's games with WSU and USF were great when the teams met a few weekends ago.

The Warrior women have been on a massive slide, so barring a major turn around, USF will get a win there.

The Men's game could be another barn burner. The Warriors have been playing much better as of late, but will need to be physical to keep up with a really impressive USF team.

Comment

That Northern-Duluth game could be fun.

Comment

Mankato 18, Corvon Seales 8, Augie 7 at the under 5.

What is up with Kreiger? Hes barely shuffling around out here. Looks like a shell of his former self.

Comment

Fast break and Parker called for a charge for making contact with a backpedaling Duluth defender...we are going on two weeks of this crap

Comment

Kato playing a sound defensive game and shooting three's well. Augie struggling with 3 ball. 26-14

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X