• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another loss does Jerry care (UCM)

Who can UCM get for the next coach.
    1. Nelson Haggerty.
    2.Brad Loos.
    3.Matt Brown. SFCC head coach former UMKC head coach.
    These are three candidates who else would be available.

Re: Another loss does Jerry care (UCM)

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
    1. Nelson Haggerty.
    2.Brad Loos.
    Kim Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      Kim Anderson
      I don't think he would be available unfortunately. I would hire him as the A.D. and give Jerry the boot.

Comment

1. Nelson Haggerty.
        2.Brad Loos.
        Out of curiosity, what about Coach K's coaching today was so upsetting? Was it his fault that it was 10 fouls to 2? Is it his fault that we have not had a healthy team since Lowerance went down in game two of the season? Is is his fault that with Spellman, our normal starting point guard is is still out due to illness? That Kinsley missed several games with injury? We had a player pull his redshirt to help his team who is now done for the year. The Mules have kept every game close even with sometimes having a walk on running the point. Today you could see Lowrance's struggle to gut it out for his coach and team. Tell us, what would you do different? Northwest has an advantage when recruiting because they have been freakishly good for years. Please share with us how you could make Coach K better without lowering the academic standards that UCM's is requiring their teams maintain? How many games have you attended this year?

Comment

I didn't start railing on coach K until his third year. By now it is apparent that the hoops tradition is failing. Injuries are an unfortunate part of the game. NO Post season for the past 4 years is unacceptable. THE ONLY year that coach K was good was with another coaches core group and the only post season in his time in the burg.. He has a loosing road record and has lost more games at home in 5 years than were lost in the previous 10 years. WHAT PART OF THOSE FACTS ARE ACCEPTABLE.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mule4ever;2342206]I didn't start railing on coach K until his third year. By now it is apparent that the hoops tradition is failing. Injuries are an unfortunate part of the game. NO Post season for the past 4 years is unacceptable. THE ONLY year that coach K was good was with another coaches core group and the only post season in his time in the burg.. He has a loosing road record and has lost more games at home in 5 years than were lost in the previous 10 years. WHAT PART OF THOSE FACTS ARE ACCEPTABLE.[/QUO

How many games have you attended since Coach K has been here? The culture at the Multi has changed since Anderson. We were lucky today, the student section was really hopping, all three students.

Comment

So you are saying finishing 5th in the league is good enough . You mentioned Northwest as being good for a long time. That was UCM until the current coach. I say my standards have remained high and it's a shame that mediocrity is now acceptable.

Comment

So you are saying finishing 5th in the league is good enough . You mentioned Northwest as being good for a long time. That was UCM until the current coach. I say my standards have remained high and it's a shame that mediocrity is now acceptable.
                Again, how many games have you attended?

Comment

Really why does that matter. Used to go all the time fact is I have lost some passion due to the lack of success since coach K took over. If post season and competing for conference championships were in play I would still be attending. I think this is the reason you say the culture has changed if the team was successful the Multi, would be packed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X