Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NCAA should...

Let 16 teams from each region make the post season tourney (128 team field).

logic:
    With no head to head play between conferences, it’s going to be more difficult to determine who the 8 strongest teams are. So make sure you find those 8 by inviting 16.

There’s no early tourneys, so make the last one bigger.

It only adds a day to the schedule if you could play the first round at the home site of the higher seed, or two days if we invite all 16 teams to Maryville (wink wink).

It only adds one more game for any given team.

Most fans will get a pick-me-up in terms of hope - your odds were just doubled that you can make it to the tourney.

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
    Let 16 teams from each region make the post season tourney (128 team field).

logic:
    With no head to head play between conferences, it’s going to be more difficult to determine who the 8 strongest teams are. So make sure you find those 8 by inviting 16.

There’s no early tourneys, so make the last one bigger.

It only adds a day to the schedule if you could play the first round at the home site of the higher seed, or two days if we invite all 16 teams to Maryville (wink wink).

It only adds one more game for any given team.

Most fans will get a pick-me-up in terms of hope - your odds were just doubled that you can make it to the tourney.
    I think it’s a pretty good idea. Call your congressman

Comment

The NCAA should just crown NWMSU 2020 National Champions ;-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X