X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Swisher View Post
    Cole Bergan is listed on the Wolves roster.
    Super Bowl!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    This is a shocking development. I am shocked.

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Goodness. With all of this mysterious buildup, I'm starting to wonder if the Wolves are bringing in LeBron James.
    Was going to be all snarky and serious and provide evidence as to all that is wrong with this statement, but instead, yeah...maybe it's Lil Bronny?!

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Overheard at the Minot game that the new addition will be announce soon. Saul wouldn't say who it was though.
    Goodness. With all of this mysterious buildup, I'm starting to wonder if the Wolves are bringing in LeBron James.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Overheard at the Minot game that the new addition will be announce soon. Saul wouldn't say who it was though.
    Very interesting. Chemistry takes time so have to be happy about the start so far. I know I am

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

For what it's worth, Cole's twitter no longer has anything in bio but does say Aberdeen as his location...

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Northern State Hoops on twitter posted a similar tweet when they announce the first two recruits. Makes me think this could be Bergan.
    For what it's worth, Cole's twitter no longer has anything in bio but does say Aberdeen as his location...

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Kobe Busch interview
    Kobe Busch of Huron is the best guard/wing in South Dakota�s senior class.� Before the season tips off PHD caught up with Busch for The Basketball Interview.� Prep Hoops: What are your first memories of basketball becoming something you love and a big part of your life? Kobe Busch: As far back as I �

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

You have my attention...
    Northern State Hoops on twitter posted a similar tweet when they announce the first two recruits. Makes me think this could be Bergan.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Wonder when the new addition to the team will be announced.
    You have my attention...

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Wonder when the new addition to the team will be announced.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio.

For my money hes the best radio guy in the league

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied

His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio.

For my money hes the best radio guy in the league

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

In the 30 seconds I watched he said "Andrew Kallman is exiting stage bench" if that's wrong I dont want to be right.
    Over year past I've noted the crap over heard him say on radio or while watching. I dislike him enough that I would wear Augieholic shirts for a year while leading the way on the "player in which we wont mention" fan club for a year just to get him booted...that's pretty serious stuff. But, to each their own.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X