Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East/West Challenge Game Thread

No play-by-play for the Augie/BHSU game, but the camera quality has improved at Northern compared to what I remember from previous years. Seem to be having some issues with the on-screen scoreboard though.

EDIT: Scoreboard issues seem to be resolved.

The Augie offense is even more laborious than I imagined

Comment

Great to have Yorko back in our lives. Missed him

Comment

There are three refs on the court by Yorko's whistle is the only one working.

Comment

Tom comes out of a time out in zone and totally befuddles BHSU. Augie up 5 113 to go with the ball

Comment

Isaac Fink called game

Comment

Augie grinds it out 73-63. 23 and 11 for Fink, 21 and 9 for Riemersma

Comment

These are certainly weird times...while they aren't standing, or possibly even making noise, I have not seen Northern have a student section of this size (outside of I Hate Winter weekend) in a very, very, very long time.

Comment

I knew Mines would be bad, I did not know they would be this bad.

Comment

Ugly second half by Augie. Rama for Mines is causing some issues with his speed. Augie up 13 with 430 to go.

Comment

Comment

Augie and Mines had Mark Riggs but still found a way to survive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X