Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacocks vs. Vikings

The cream has risen to the top. UIU overwhelming offensive onslaught versus AU smothering defense and steady offense. Between Hilmer Duax's and company, it's tough to guard them all. Can anybody stop Riemersma if you double or triple team him there plenty of outside shooters hitting jump shots and threes. Anybody else have an opinion?

Getting ready to watch it on the net.

Comment

Hero ball isn't going to cut it for UIU.

Comment

Makeup call right there after gifting Auggie free throws.

Comment

Game seems to be well officiated. Plenty of UIU fans.

Comment

Physical play with strong defensive effort by both teams

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              Game seems to be well officiated. Plenty of UIU fans.
              I would have agreed with this in the first half. They're calling a different game this half.

Comment

The second half is being officiated completely different than the first half. Fun.

Comment

I was pretty certain that Billeter had the Bad Mustache title claimed for the Regional. Seeing Jackson Joens on the UIU bench, I am forced to relent that the youth may have an advantage here.

Comment

Originally posted by War Eyore View Post
                    I was pretty certain that Billeter had the Bad Mustache title claimed for the Regional. Seeing Jackson Joens on the UIU bench, I am forced to relent that the youth may have an advantage here.
                    There is a UIU fan with a smokin' mullet.

Comment

Not the smoothest styles of basketball for these 2 teams. Lots of missed short shots. Lots of just poor out of position fouls.

How UIU is still in this game with how poorly they have played is a small miracle.

Augie's #25 is the difference between the 2 teams.

Comment

Heck of a game. Might need to send more bodies in and go with a Hack-a-Riemersma approach.

Comment

Smoldt/Williams are 1/13 from 3. Minus some Jareese 'chuck it up and see if it goes in' shots, they've been pretty decent looks.

Comment

NW will smoke UIU if they find a way to win. Augie will be a far tougher matchup.

Comment

Ending the game with 2 missed 3s was apropos. Big tip of the cap to the Auggie D.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X