Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Smith

...may have been an all-time coach at Missouri Western, but he's the best color man I've ever heard at our level for basketball. He makes listening to a game so much more enjoyable.

The guy from the NSU/NWMSU game? Oof...

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Yeah. I really enjoy it when I hear him doing color.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Lol… I think some of the appeal for MIAA people is knowing who he is. He’s kind of like Norm Stewart to Mizzou, Dr. Davis to Iowa, or Dean Smith to UNC. He an all timer and a MoWest legend. I don’t mind listening to him… sometimes he brings some interesting perspective, but I can also see how someone might think he sounds a little sleepy or Harry Carey tipsy. Lol MoWest usually puts on one of the better broadcasts in the league imo. Tonight Tom was doing the game with NW radio play by play guy, so that was a little different.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          ...may have been an all-time coach at Missouri Western, but he's the best color man I've ever heard at our level for basketball. He makes listening to a game so much more enjoyable.
          Tom always brings great insight and helps you understand what is really going on. I've always enjoyed listening to him.

Comment

I was at the game but enjoyed the postgame-I liked when he said something like: ‘I’m not as bad as Northwest fans think”…he even mentioned the ‘sit down Tom’ chants.

His postgame interview with Ben was great. He said Ben adjusts his coaching to the players he has. He was really impressed with Bennett and liked how Ben stuck with Daniel when he struggled a little. I hope he does the game tomorrow too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X