Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which MIAA men's team will have new coaches next year.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which MIAA men's team will have new coaches next year.

We already know Washburn coach announced this would be his last year. Who else will move on by their choice or the schools. This is your chance to sound off fans.

Re: Which MIAA men's team will have new coaches next year.

Washburn coach already announced retirement before season began.Pitt State,MWSU or NSU two of these three won't be in MIAA tournament due to poor record .MO.West and Pitt.State have been down for a few years,NSUcoach has been on the job three years going 8-18,-7-20 and so far all these schools have 3-14 conference records this year don't know what head to head or tie breakers will be used as only 1 team will be in tournament. So I see four possibilities for new coaches not saying it will happen. Any thoughts on ex UCM assistant Brad Loos coming back in the conference wished it would be at UCM but think coach K gets more time.
    Last edited by Mule4ever; 02-21-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Pitt State makes the MIAA tourney and upsets #5 Fort Hays in first round, saving Coach Muff his job for another year (he's a good guy btw).

Mo Western and Northeastern State agree to swap coaches, keeping both men employed and both programs in trouble.

Missouri fires Kim Anderson, who takes a year off to use his frequent flyer miles from all those long SEC trips.

Central Missouri keeps Coach K another year, because the Mules' winning percentage is as good or better than many of their programs. University announces plans for a brand new 2,000 seat arena to replace the multi.

Northwest Missouri wins the national championship and Ben McCollum stays put for one more year, because nobody is crazy enough to miss Justin Pitts for one more year after he wins national Player of the Year.

At least one of these things will come true.

Comment

And MSSU football still sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
          San Dimas High School football rules!!

Comment

See, now I predict that at least two of things will be true.

Comment

Thanks good to see you do have a sense of humor.

Comment

My guess is Pitt State will have a new coach next year.

Comment

NSU beats Emporia State tonight leaving PSU and MO . West at bottom of conference and out of tournament in KC. Both of these coaches should be replaced.

Comment

NSU beats Emporia State tonight leaving PSU and MO . West at bottom of conference and out of tournament in KC. Both of these coaches should be replaced.
                    I don't care whether the schools change coaches or not but Pitt's 3 wins are both times they played Western and the game with Northeastern. Pitt could still make the tournament if they beat CentralMO and Washburn beats Northeastern.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                      I don't care whether the schools change coaches or not but Pitt's 3 wins are both times they played Western and the game with Northeastern. Pitt could still make the tournament if they beat CentralMO and Washburn beats Northeastern.
                      You are correct I stepped over some boundaries just don't see Pitt winning in Warrensburg . I think the Mules will be ready Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                        Pitt State makes the MIAA tourney and upsets #5 Fort Hays in first round, saving Coach Muff his job for another year (he's a good guy btw).

Mo Western and Northeastern State agree to swap coaches, keeping both men employed and both programs in trouble.

Missouri fires Kim Anderson, who takes a year off to use his frequent flyer miles from all those long SEC trips.

Central Missouri keeps Coach K another year, because the Mules' winning percentage is as good or better than many of their programs. University announces plans for a brand new 2,000 seat arena to replace the multi.

Northwest Missouri wins the national championship and Ben McCollum stays put for one more year, because nobody is crazy enough to miss Justin Pitts for one more year after he wins national Player of the Year.

At least one of these things will come true.
                        Updated scoreboard on my predictions, of which at least one would come true:
                        Pitt - MISSED IT
                        Coach Swap - still possible, but unlikely (was a joke of course)
                        Kim Anderson - not fired, but gone - I'm claiming a HIT for this one
                        UCM Coach K - HIT - he'll be back after runner up finishes in reg season and miaa tourney
                        Northwest natl championship and Pitts POY - wait a little longer on this one, the Cats are beatable.

(and MSSU football still sucks, and San Dimas rules!)

Comment

You could open up a kiosk with a crystal ball, hope you get at least one more correct besides MSSU football will still suck and San Dimas rules since everyone knows that one.

Comment

McCollum not going anywhere.
                            Go Hounds!
                            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                            Cyclone Power
                            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

I was rooting for Northwest to win the title and Pitts for player of the year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X