Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16-17 NSIC Pick'em Week 11 (Chat Only)

Here are your standings after Week 10...

T-1. wscsuperfan 107
    Augieholic
    T-3. Stanger86 105
    Purple Mav Man
    MrMustang
    6. Augie Skyhook 104
    T-7. NSUguy 101
    laker
    Guest69
    10. CoachSalscheider 100
    11. DapperDan 99
    12. Simple as a $3bill 98
    13. MrAugustana 97
    14. NSU4Life 95
    15. vikingfaithful 92
    16. njmav1 81

Re: 16-17 NSIC Pick'em Week 11 (Chat Only)

Friday February 10th
    Bemidji vs. Moorhead
    Crookston vs. Northern
    St. Cloud vs. Mary
    Mankato vs. Upper Iowa
    Duluth vs. Minot
    Wayne vs. Southwest
    Augustana vs. Sioux Falls
    Concordia vs. Winona

Saturday February 11th
    Crookston vs. Moorhead
    St. Cloud vs. Minot
    Wayne vs. Sioux Falls
    Mankato vs. Winona
    Bemidji vs. Northern
    Duluth vs. Mary
    Concordia vs. Upper Iowa
    Augustana vs. Southwest

Comment

Pretty solid picking by the group this year in what has been a less predictable year than most. we're a bunch of basketball savants

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
        Pretty solid picking by the group this year in what has been a less predictable year than most. we're a bunch of basketball savants
        Speak for yourself...if down near two guys that missed one and two weeks respectively, haha

Comment

Also, I wasn't trying to be "hip" with my Piks naming...just a stupid spelling error

Comment

It's hard to tell without going through and counting everything, but after week 10 last year Coach was leading with 116, however my spreadsheet only has 11 weeks last year so I'm thinking the more comparable would be after week 9 last year where Coach led with 106, Purple mav man, laker and Dapper tied for 2nd with 101 ...

MrAugustana and myself pulling up the rear with 89 and 86 (we were still at the bottom but doing better this year!)

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              It's hard to tell without going through and counting everything, but after week 10 last year Coach was leading with 116, however my spreadsheet only has 11 weeks last year so I'm thinking the more comparable would be after week 9 last year where Coach led with 106, Purple mav man, laker and Dapper tied for 2nd with 101 ...
              I feel like Austin Powers. I've lost my mojo. Please send Heather Graham so I can get it back.

Comment

MrAugustana and myself pulling up the rear with 89 and 86 (we were still at the bottom but doing better this year!)
                I'm going on year 5 or 6 straight of my "put approximately 1.2 seconds of thought into each pick" strategy failing me miserably. Such is life.

Also, I wasn't trying to be "hip" with my Piks naming...just a stupid spelling error
                That's probably good, because I'm not sure leaving a "c" out of the word "picks" is something that would make a person hip anyway. :)

Comment

That brought to mind Estelle Costanza:

"You're not gonna give away that water pik!"

Comment

Wolves down early, shots are not falling for any of the guards. Carter looked really good and them looked absolutely horrendous...it'd be so incredible to have him.and Doyle playing well down low

Comment

Without looking I'd say we are 0-9 from deep...worst three point shooting showing thay we have had (especially at home) that I can remember. Wolves down 25-23 with 6:17 to go

Comment

Without looking I'd say we are 0-9 from deep...worst three point shooting showing thay we have had (especially at home) that I can remember. Wolves down 25-23 with 6:17 to go
                        You guys did have a pretty rough night against Nebraska last year...

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                          You guys did have a pretty rough night against Nebraska last year...
                          Haha, and they aren't even that good! We played tough and gritty, but last year's teams wasn't near as talented as what we have this year. Very good memory out of you!

Comment

It's hard watching these guys play at home sometimes. 11-1 on the road, 7-4 at home.

Comment

Originally posted by nsufan View Post
                              It's hard watching these guys play at home sometimes. 11-1 on the road, 7-4 at home.
                              You guys and Mankato fans can commiserate.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X