Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Hearing that Belka, Masten and Moni showed up at Pelican Rapids, MN annual 3 on 3 tourney this weekend and went 1-5.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    I'm wondering if NSU won't be playing NWMSU in St. Joe's again the first weekend of the season and that is why they aren't playing in Aberdeen. It would be fun to play them here this year instead. Regardless, I wish we would get to see someone other than the Peacocks.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm pretty bummed with the announcement of this year's SCB Classic in Aberdeen for November 17-18. Northern will be playing Upper Iowa and Emmanuel over that weekend. If NW Missouri St is making the trip to Aberdeen, NSU should be playing them. I don't want to play Upper Iowa. It would be fine with me if no NSIC team played Upper Iowa in anything.
    I didn't know it was already announced.

Emmanuel is a pretty good program coming off a solid year, but obviously, know nothing of what they'll be this season.

Playing Upper Iowa in literally anything makes me sick and i dont understand letting them benefit in any way, shape or form from an NSIC team

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    I'm pretty bummed with the announcement of this year's SCB Classic in Aberdeen for November 17-18. Northern will be playing Upper Iowa and Emmanuel over that weekend. If NW Missouri St is making the trip to Aberdeen, NSU should be playing them. I don't want to play Upper Iowa. It would be fine with me if no NSIC team played Upper Iowa in anything.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

I'm not quite sure what that means, but from the little that I do listen to FM radio and hear Tukes, he can have a winding train of thought at times. Judging by the list of awards he's received, he must be a decent play-by-play guy. Admittedly, I haven't listened to much Presentation College sports over the years so I don't think I've ever heard him call a game.
    Personally I believe he is better at the PxP than the radio show. He usually has good questions but, like you said, sometimes his stories/questions take longer than the response from those being interviewed

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by NSUgrad View Post

I'm not familiar with him, but heard from a friend he is very pro-diversity.
    I'm not quite sure what that means, but from the little that I do listen to FM radio and hear Tukes, he can have a winding train of thought at times. Judging by the list of awards he's received, he must be a decent play-by-play guy. Admittedly, I haven't listened to much Presentation College sports over the years so I don't think I've ever heard him call a game.

Leave a comment:

• NSUgrad
    replied

Can't wait to read the comments after a few NSIC Network broadcasts...
    I'm not familiar with him, but heard from a friend he is very pro-diversity.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Ben Root has moved on...in steps Tukes
    Can't wait to read the comments after a few NSIC Network broadcasts...

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Ben Root has moved on...in steps Tukes

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by NSUgrad View Post

Ethan Russell tweeted his commitment to NSU this morning.
    Welp, I really hope I'm wrong, which to be fair probably wouldn't be very surprising. I didn't think Reede would ever play either so hopefully Russell becomes a player for the Wolves. Welcome to NSU Ethan!

Leave a comment:

• NSUgrad
    replied
    Originally posted by Swisher View Post

Have you heard anything on Aberdeen Christian’s Ethan Russell? He was offered on August 15, 2022. A true post/shot blocker is must find. I’d like to see this true freshman start at point guard along with Reede, Dilling, Moni, and Nhial. The only thing Longstreet offers is some defense. He seems to have no confidence out there, passing up good looks.
    Ethan Russell tweeted his commitment to NSU this morning.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

I believe Russell is going to Jamestown. Which is good. He would just be more end of the bench practice fodder at NSU. The Wilkinson kid impressed me at the B's this year. He already has a college body, but has a ways to go in refining his game to play at the D1 level. A redshirt year and another on the bench and he might be able to play in Brookings. I'm sure The Logan Doyle path will always be open if he wants to come to Aberdeen (and bring Garry with him).
    And Mors

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

Have you heard anything on Aberdeen Christian’s Ethan Russell? He was offered on August 15, 2022. A true post/shot blocker is must find. I’d like to see this true freshman start at point guard along with Reede, Dilling, Moni, and Nhial. The only thing Longstreet offers is some defense. He seems to have no confidence out there, passing up good looks.
    I believe Russell is going to Jamestown. Which is good. He would just be more end of the bench practice fodder at NSU. The Wilkinson kid impressed me at the B's this year. He already has a college body, but has a ways to go in refining his game to play at the D1 level. A redshirt year and another on the bench and he might be able to play in Brookings. I'm sure The Logan Doyle path will always be open if he wants to come to Aberdeen (and bring Garry with him).

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I haven't hear much of anything there. I could have swore we were in on the Desmet big man but obviously he really blew up and is going to SDSU now.
    Good to recruit Damon Wilkinson. He may transfer to Northern in a few years.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

I haven't hear much of anything there. I could have swore we were in on the Desmet big man but obviously he really blew up and is going to SDSU now.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X