1 - Northern State at Minnesota-Duluth
5 - Augustana at Concordia-St. Paul
3 - Mary at Minnesota State-Moorhead
7 - Southwest Minnesota...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
There are a couple of Massey spreads that were quite interesting this week. I was surprised to see Bemidji actually favored at home vs. Wayne. I believe...
Leave a comment:
-
NSU +7
Mary +17
Wayne +1
Minot -21
SMSU +31
Mankato -15
Augie -21
Leave a comment:
-
Going through the process and seeing how the sausage is made really makes you wonder about the big-time college football/basketball polls and the weight...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I wanted to bump this again. It's a pretty cool poll and I encourage more of you to participate. I know it's hard to know enough about D2 to feel like...
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Right? I know there are a lot of teams that play 2 QBs, but I would certainly think it is tough to get into any sort of rhythm when you play every other...
Leave a comment:
-
I think there a several "good" teams but Mankato is certainly in a class by themselves in the NSIC this season....
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
-
This Saturday is a HUGE game for the Wolves and a chance to be the rock fight of the year in the NSIC. The Wolves have has the Dogs number the last 2...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
The ultimate goal is to win games and the Wolves are 5-1 with the only loss being to a top 5 team so I am happy with the season so far. It has not been...
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
It was pretty clear in the stadium the Bemidji player touched it before 10 yds. But, the onside recovery rate against NSU has to be the highest in the...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
The NSU defense is very good. The Bemidji offense is pretty bad. The NSU offense is also pretty bad outside of Hank. The Wolves need to figure out something...
Leave a comment:
-
3 - Winona State at Wayne State
2 - Sioux Falls at Augustana
5 - Jamestown at Mary
7 - Concordia-St. Paul at Minnesota State-Mankat...
Leave a comment:
-
NSU -3
SMSU +35
Jamestown +21
Moorhead -3
USF +7
CSP +34
Winona +7
Leave a comment:
-
-
As for the game, I thought The Bank was going to be a madhouse after the Wolves returned the opening kickoff for a TD. Unfortunately, NSU wasn’t great...
Leave a comment:
-
It’s really only one game a year that it happens like this. That was the biggest crowd ever for an NSU game by a fairly wide margin. The backup at the...
Leave a comment:
-
2 - Minnesota-Duluth at Minnesota State-Moorhead
4 - Concordia-St. Paul at Jamestown
5 - Minnesota State-Mankato at Sioux Falls
1 -...
Leave a comment:
-
-
NSU -18
Minot +6
Wayne -34
Augie -7
Mankato -12
CSP -10
Duluth -6
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: