• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Goes down in Joplin 88-71!!!

Go Lions!!!

Re: #1 Goes down in Joplin 88-71!!!

Originally posted by mosofan View Post
    Go Lions!!!
    Congrats to Lions. In grand scheme of things though, it won't change anything in terms of conference tournament seeding or regional seeding.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Good win for the Lions makes the future look better as has been mentioned in other posts previously to bad the injury bug hit this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
        Good win for the Lions makes the future look better as has been mentioned in other posts previously to bad the injury bug hit this team.
        That's was the best 40 minutes of ball the Lions have played all year. Just hope there is no letdown Tuesday night at Pitt State. I agree that our future looks great! We will lose two seniors, but if both LJ and Isaac are full strength next year ... and with the minutes our freshmen are getting and the way that they are growing up ... I do see a bright future at MSSU.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          Congrats to Lions. In grand scheme of things though, it won't change anything in terms of conference tournament seeding or regional seeding.
          Agreed. This now takes the pressure off NWMSU, and will make them an even better team. They are a very good and scary team, but just ran into a solid team that played their best game of the year in front of their home fans, and was shooting much better than normal. NWMSU won't face that situation again, since theit remaining games will be at home or on a neutral court. I think this loss could propel them into a run for the National title, just like UCM a few years ago.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X