Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Diego

DB signed with the Mexico City Capitanes of the NBA G-League and retained his NW number (1). Good luck DB!

Side Note, I saw where Trevor Hudgins was released by the Rio Grand Vipers

Comment

Originally posted by Take 2 View Post
      Side Note, I saw where Trevor Hudgins was released by the Rio Grand Vipers
      That stinks-I thought he did great last year

Comment

Well that’s just frickin great! #%*#$&#>

I’m a big fan of the Texas Legends and now my other team has to get thumped by Diego again and again. Geez!!!!

(just kidding, but hope he can quickly adjust to that Mexico City altitude and he should do well there)

Comment

Not sure Hudgins is ready to give up his run with the NBA G-League just yet, but if ever comes the day he finds his way back to Lamkin/Bearcat Arena as an Assistant Coach under HC Ben McCollum would certainly be a good day for NW Bearcat basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
            Not sure Hudgins is ready to give up his run with the NBA G-League just yet, but if ever comes the day he finds his way back to Lamkin/Bearcat Arena as an Assistant Coach under HC Ben McCollum would certainly be a good day for NW Bearcat basketball.
            I'd say Trevor is way too talented to give up even an overseas career at this point.

Comment

If I read the article right-he lost his two-way contract but may be resigned but RGV

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X