Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23/24 NSIC Women’s Ball

Mavs start the year in Billings playing Florida Tech, Texas Women's and Texas A&M-Kingsville.
    So far, big win against FLATech (83-44) and seesaw loss to TX Women’s (71-76).

So far, no Taylor Theusch or Joey Batt. Not small pieces of the puzzle to be missing…

Is "Texas Womens" the college name? Might have to do some digging

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      Mavs start the year in Billings playing Florida Tech, Texas Women's and Texas A&M-Kingsville.
      So far, big win against FLATech (83-44) and seesaw loss to TX Women’s (71-76).

So far, no Taylor Theusch or Joey Batt. Not small pieces of the puzzle to be missing…
      Seems odd. I was in Winona watching football. Disappointed to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Is "Texas Womens" the college name? Might have to do some digging
        Ha. Indeed it is. Texas Women's University. Fully co-Ed for almost 30 years now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texa...27s_University

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Seems odd. I was in Winona watching football. Disappointed to hear this.
          Yeah, I was surprised to see those names missing from the box scores. I know nothing about that…whether it’s injury, illness or one moved on the other’s guy and they fought it out and got suspended for 3 games. But, their absence is noticeable.

Comment

Watching Mankato and SNU. No Batt again.

Also, not sure how you have a top-25 matchup with no broadcaster. Terrible.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X