Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSU Beavers

Although BSU Beaver fans are low at forum participation, myself included, I thought I would start up a BSU topic.

I was impressed with last year's Beaver squad. We were predicted like "next to last" and finished a couple of seconds away from the NSIC Tournament championship game.

1-1 in Kansas City is an OK start, although expectations are higher.

GO BEAVERS!

I see that the weirke kid finally decided to admit that he was never going to be any good and quit the team. I bet it broke his tool dads heart

Comment

Coach, now look at what you started. Pretty obvious Simple isn’t a beaver lover.

I thought BSU looked solid in KC. Our Lions played a much better game Saturday than the day before and needed every bit of it to beat Bemidji. Looks to me like the Beavers are going to be quite competitive again this year.

Comment

Oh no, I respect the Beavers and how hard Coach Boschee gets those guys to play every year. They are always tough to play against. I just HATE the weirke family, maybe its unfair to the kids because most/all of my problem is with the old man, but it brings a warmth to my heart to watch the failures of his kids and know how much I'm sure it digs at him.
        Oh, and I respect the hell out of Coach and his opinions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X