Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedFromMI View Post

They are a conversion from a sprint football team program...

https://posteagles.com/news/2020/12/...-football.aspx
    Yes, I know. Alderson Broaddus has a CSFL program too.

​​​​​​https://gobattlers.com/sports/sprint-football
    Last edited by crixus; 10-02-2021, 06:27 PM.

Comment

An FYI-I am writing about the Independent teams this season, covering Bluefield State and the two soon-to-be SAC teams Barton and Erskine. I’m also writing about the three GNAC schools as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
        An FYI-I am writing about the Independent teams this season, covering Bluefield State and the two soon-to-be SAC teams Barton and Erskine. I’m also writing about the three GNAC schools as well.
        Would Post be considered an independent? I know they're apparently taking Stonehill's spots on other NE-10 schedules, but I haven't seen or heard anything official regarding a scheduling alliance.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Would Post be considered an independent? I know they're apparently taking Stonehill's spots on other NE-10 schedules, but I haven't seen or heard anything official regarding a scheduling alliance.
          They look like an Indie (for now) and they're not listed as a football member on the NE-10 website. But as you mentioned they'll be filling the spots that Stonehill left.

​​​​​​​​​​​​
          Last edited by crixus; 05-14-2022, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

They look like an Indie (for now) and they're not listed as a football member on the NE-10 website. But as you mentioned they'll be filling the spots that Stonehill left.

​​​​​​​​​​​​
            I’ll be curious if Franklin Pierce gets their first D2 win against Post. They had a couple close calls last year.

I think the NE10 will need to ask Post to join in football. If and when New Haven leaves for D1, NE10 football will be down to 7 schools. One or two more programs either going D1 or dropping the sport (and I have no insight on if that could be the case) and the NE10 could be in the same situation the GNAC had been in before the football schools merged with the LSC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X