Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schnautza
    replied
    Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Nope, their accounts are all still active and somehow you just rattled off a bunch of other names while claiming to be ignorant of the infamous Grady. You've obviously seen his posts. And most likely wrote them too, given how similar all your arguments are.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    Did he get suspended or something? Maybe I'm Silky or USi Eagles Pride, they haven't been around since then. All got the heave-ho from Brandon, maybe? wink-wink.
    One troll, many screen names. Surprise, surprise.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    You know, the guy posing as an Indy fan whose last post was 6 days before your first post. Coincidence?
    Did he get suspended or something? Maybe I'm Silky or USi Eagles Pride, they haven't been around since then. All got the heave-ho from Brandon, maybe? wink-wink.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

On the KWC schedule it says Dec. 21, so blame them, not me. I sent an email to them so they can correct their own schedule, Ok?
    ...no it doesn't...and never did...

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

On the KWC schedule it says Dec. 21, so blame them, not me. I sent an email to them so they can correct their own schedule, Ok?
    No, it doesn't. Grady.

Leave a comment:

• schnautza
    replied

What the hell is a Grady anyway? This dumb Drury guy keeps calling me that, no idea what it means. Is it some code?
    You know, the guy posing as an Indy fan whose last post was 6 days before your first post. Coincidence?

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
    Yeah, you're such a KWC fan that you don't even know their game at Michigan Tech is December 31, not today. Not that anyone is surprised, you've been wrong about everything else.

Go back to being Grady.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    I don't know, damn near anything's better than Grady.
    What the hell is a Grady anyway? This dumb Drury guy keeps calling me that, no idea what it means. Is it some code?

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

No question it's the same guy, though. No one, and I mean no one, has even come close to being wrong about so much stuff as these two. No way they aren't the same guy.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

This is all true. Mr. O'Brien is a very good man and has done much for our program in terms of support through the years. Hope he gets better and they can get the Panther Express back to all away games. I think today's game at Michigan Tech would have been a stretch for the Panther Express regardless, that's a far trip north through ice and snow.
    Yeah, you're such a KWC fan that you don't even know their game at Michigan Tech is December 31, not today. Not that anyone is surprised, you've been wrong about everything else.

Go back to being Grady.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
    Bellarmine probably does better with student attendance than anybody else in the GLVC, but it still seems insufficient. The students come to the evening games, especially on the weekend, but just flat out do not come to afternoon games. Not really sure what they are doing at 3 on a Saturday afternoon, but it's not going to the game. With the geographical spreading out of the GLVC and the rule that says teams more than 200(?) miles away must play during the day, BU plays almost no evening weekend games when school is in session. I do expect BU's student attendance to rise dramatically come January. When the students are there, they really help give Bellarmine a decisive home court advantage.
    This is the dumbest rule ever. If schools draw better at night, which almost all do, why does a conference force schools to play at day games? Don't tell me it's for them to go to class, thats a joke. Don't tell me it's safer, I"m a trucker and can tell you there are few accidents at night, most happen in broad daylight. It's actually much safer on the roads at night than in daylight because of all the idiots out in droves during the day.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

Our traveling fan base has been greatly reduced because this year marks the first year the Panther Express is no longer traveling to all of the away games. Billy O'Brien who has coordinated the Express for decades is in poor health and has not been able to do it this year. It's possible they will have it for a couple of the conference trips but I'm not sure. Mr. O'Brien is a wonderful man and has been sitting very near me at the games this year because he's not able to make it up the stairs to his usual seats anymore. I don't think you could find a more dedicated Panther fan, and it's sad to see he's not able to run the fan bus anymore because he got so much enjoyment out of it.
    This is all true. Mr. O'Brien is a very good man and has done much for our program in terms of support through the years. Hope he gets better and they can get the Panther Express back to all away games. I think today's game at Michigan Tech would have been a stretch for the Panther Express regardless, that's a far trip north through ice and snow.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

I don't understand #1 how so many 3rd graders get access to this site and #2 why so many 3rd graders are USI fans.
    And don't forget the troll from Drury who can't get any interest in his own school so he comes around KWC and USI when no one cares about Drury.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    They are not third graders. They are just full of self hate and the only thing that makes them feel normal is to put down a small religious school that is doing so well.
    Well, they act like 3rd graders, anyway. I have more to say but not going to bother.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X