Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USI 90, Lake Erie 77

USI opens season with 90-77 win over Lake Erie. Julius Rajala with 29 points and 8 rebounds, was unstoppable! Alex Stein with 19 points, USI showing a high-octane offense in this win! Great win by Watson & Company!

Re: USI 90, Lake Erie 77

Lake Erie is awful, don't read too much into a win over a team like that. See how you do against Ashland, then get excited if you win that one. UIndy plays them in about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
      Lake Erie is awful, don't read too much into a win over a team like that. See how you do against Ashland, then get excited if you win that one. UIndy plays them in about an hour.
      No one said Lake Erie is great. But Rajala looked like a potential Division II National Player of the Year performer. He's around 6-10, can pass, is very hard to stop in the paint because he has a nice touch. Lake Erie attempted to guard him with 6-6 or 6-7 players. That will not work, especially if Dickson is also in the game. USI's guard had an off night and we still won. This team can contend for a national title. I thought so after we gave Purdue a scare last week. Now I am fully confident this team is going to win 24 games at least and challenge for a national title!

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
        BTW, Gravy the Greyhound: we are watching your UIndy team here in the second game and you are losing to Ashland at the half 31-30. UIndy looks very undisciplined and unsure of itself as a team. Counting the USI fans like us who remained in the gym for this game, there are about 150 fans here. My wife and I felt sorry for Ashland because they have possibly 10 fans here. USI has never had a crowd this miserably small for a home game. lol!

Comment

BTW again, Gravy the Greyhound: Ashland is still beating your Hounds in the second half. lol!

Comment

lol! Ashland beats UIndy 70-64! The USI fans are cheering for the AU players as we speak, gave UIndy a solid defeat on their home floor. As I said earlier in the fall, UIndy is not very good. I think we saw that tonight. Poor Gravy the Greyhound! We might not hear from him tonight. lol!

Comment

UIndy could easily have a losing record this season from what I saw tonight. Ashland, we are told, lost their best player to an injury in the off season. That doesn't sit well with this loss at home for the Hounds. lol!

Comment

We are talking trash after beating a team that will be lucky to win 8 games?

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                UIndy could easily have a losing record this season from what I saw tonight. Ashland, we are told, lost their best player to an injury in the off season. That doesn't sit well with this loss at home for the Hounds. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                  We are talking trash after beating a team that will be lucky to win 8 games?
                  I'm with you. Eagle Pride likes to kick other schools when they are down. UIndy could not hit anything tonight, Ashland is a good team, lost their best player which makes this loss tough to swallow. UIndy has lots of new players, so I'm not shocked. I hate to say this, but I hope KWC kicks the snot out of USI just so Eagle Pride won't come on this board and spout off. I'm tired of his routine, it's just the first game of the season.

Comment

Here is the bottom line.....the GLVC is very weak this year. Quincy and Parkside got drilled tonight, Drury barely beat Webster U. USI should not be happy with this performance. Turning the ball over time and time again against a team like this is inexcusable.

Comment

while I enjoyed the merciless trash talk that is inevitable when GradyGreyhound and USI fans post on the same chat, I certainly hope USI fans do not create a new thread for each game

Comment

1 game into the season and we've learned that USI is going to contend for a national championship, Indy sucks, and the whole GLVC is very weak.

Haha!

It's early people. Lots of new players and teams have been practicing for barely a month. And, btw, our defense was bad but Webster is better than some teams in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by druryfanther2011 View Post
                          while I enjoyed the merciless trash talk that is inevitable when GradyGreyhound and USI fans post on the same chat, I certainly hope USI fans do not create a new thread for each game
                          Only a dufus would do that...so yes it could happen! Gave Purdue a scare...hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by druryfanther2011 View Post
                            Send a note to JMH. Pride is a lady surrogate of Wodney. Trying to infiltrate board of public opinion to appear neutral to draw you in only to spew propaganda.
                            I.e.: Rajala D2 POY.

Indy better have service pro on standby. If HoTWoD beats Ashland you'll have a big load to mop up in Nicosen Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                              1 game into the season and we've learned that USI is going to contend for a national championship, Indy sucks, and the whole GLVC is very weak.

Haha!

It's early people. Lots of new players and teams have been practicing for barely a month. And, btw, our defense was bad but Webster is better than some teams in this league.
                              I'm worried about glvc. Drury has proven to start slow and lose some early but improve and finish strong over the course of a season.

If I had to wager right now. NCAA 4 gliac 3 glvc 1 gmac finance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X