Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usi 85, kwc 81

Eagles remain unbeaten with 85-81 win! Jeril Taylor with 31 points and Alex Stein with 22 to lead unbeaten USI, now 4-0 this season!

Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

USI needs Bobo in a big way. Lack of a true PG almost cost us a win after having a big lead. KWC has a real nice player in Sam Williams. Derksen might as well go back to Australia as he is checked out.

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    Eagles remain unbeaten with 85-81 win! Jeril Taylor with 31 points and Alex Stein with 22 to lead unbeaten USI, now 4-0 this season!

Comment

Hopefully this will be the start of the rivalry being played each year. It was great game to watch. Both teams played hard.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
        USI needs Bobo in a big way. Lack of a true PG almost cost us a win after having a big lead. KWC has a real nice player in Sam Williams. Derksen might as well go back to Australia as he is checked out.
        They won, try to be cheerful for once. If you are really a USI fan, which I am doubting.

Comment

I really don't care what you think.

They won, try to be cheerful for once. If you are really a USI fan, which I am doubting.

Comment

The one and only time I ever root for KWC and they lose. I will admit USI is better than I thought going into the season. I had them losing this game.

Comment

You have been wrong about everything. Par for the course....

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
              The one and only time I ever root for KWC and they lose. I will admit USI is better than I thought going into the season. I had them losing this game.

Comment

Hopefully this will be the start of the rivalry being played each year. It was great game to watch. Both teams played hard.
                I heard the crowd was awful in another thread. They said very few KWC fans showed up, just a average USI crowd. Sounds like D-2 basketball isn't getting the throngs excited in Evansville.

Comment

You have been wrong about everything. Par for the course....
                  Screw off, you depressed, out of touch idiot. Your the one who acts like you follow USI and everything you post is negative. OH, we didn't win by enough, OH, the sun is too bright. Even for a USI fan you are a real turd.

Comment

And there again....you are wrong. Maybe you should take up another hobby.

Screw off, you depressed, out of touch idiot. Your the one who acts like you follow USI and everything you post is negative. OH, we didn't win by enough, OH, the sun is too bright. Even for a USI fan you are a real turd.

Comment

donnie what happened to D2 POY and NBA lotto pick? you said they were top 10 after beating 20 loss Flo SO they must be #1 after beating a no postseason GMAC finance

lol!!!!!!

Comment

And there again....you are wrong. Maybe you should take up another hobby.
                        Yes, despite about 100 post to the contrary. USI is 4-0, all regional wins, and you are sad? I wish UIndy was 4-0, don't care who they play. You are a mess, but so is every other USI fan or in your case confused idiot.

Comment

Yes, despite about 100 post to the contrary. USI is 4-0, all regional wins, and you are sad? I wish UIndy was 4-0, don't care who they play. You are a mess, but so is every other USI fan or in your case confused idiot.
                          when did flo so get in mw region?

Comment

Donnie you forgot to let us know if Dan told if wodney was boxers or briefs tonight. lol!!!!!

Comment

Then maybe you can't read. There isn't one post that I have made that even comes close to referencing as sad. I said we need Bobo and tonight was a perfect example. We were up 13 and pissed that away. Would not have happened with a true PG like Bobo. So either learn to read or don't being your weak insults to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X