Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis 75, UIndy 70

Another tough loss for UIndy. The Hounds can't catch a break on the road. Now sit at 2-5 and 0-2 GLVC. No chemistry, too many new players, can't guard a empty room. This is gonna be a long season. Trip to Florida during X-mas break, will be two tough games there, maybe two more losses. Coach G. not very happy with this team.

Re: Lewis 75, UIndy 70

Way too many role players, not enough go to guys for late in game. I'm disappointed in the transfers very up and down. Big guys not getting it done inside. Give Lewis credit for holding on at end of the game. UIndy I hate to say might be looking at losing record and close to twenty losses. Schedule gets really tough in Jan. and Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
      Another tough loss for UIndy. The Hounds can't catch a break on the road. Now sit at 2-5 and 0-2 GLVC. No chemistry, too many new players, can't guard a empty room. This is gonna be a long season. Trip to Florida during X-mas break, will be two tough games there, maybe two more losses. Coach G. not very happy with this team.
      lol!!!!! I tried to tell you several weeks ago, Gravy! UIndy looked completely out of sync when we were at your tournament. Meanwhile, USI another big victory this afternoon at Springfield. We are heading back to Evansville right now, USI unbeaten and looking like a No. 1 seed in the NCAA regional! I predicted 84-67, we won 86-75. Stein was fantastic, the USI guards are on another level. Certainly the best four-man combination of backcourt players in Division II. I can't wait until we get ahold of UIndy later this season. lol!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
        lol!!!!! I tried to tell you several weeks ago, Gravy! UIndy looked completely out of sync when we were at your tournament. Meanwhile, USI another big victory this afternoon at Springfield. We are heading back to Evansville right now, USI unbeaten and looking like a No. 1 seed in the NCAA regional! I predicted 84-67, we won 86-75. Stein was fantastic, the USI guards are on another level. Certainly the best four-man combination of backcourt players in Division II. I can't wait until we get ahold of UIndy later this season. lol!!!!!
        You really blow. Like all USI fans, just a front runner who happens to have a good team this year. It took your dumb coach a decade to finally get it right. At least UIndy has been a regular in the NCAA Tournament until this season. I still would not be surprised if UIndy beats USI when they play this season. But Coach G. is gonna have to get it together with these transfers we brought in who are giving us nothing. UIndy was terrible in these two GLVC road games and still almost won both vs. UWP and Lewis. I think the GLVC is way down and that's why USI might win it this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X