Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UIndy 85, Olivet Nazarene 62

Hounds get back on winning track. Tate Hall scores 18 to lead UIndy. Five UIndy players scored in double figures.

Re: UIndy 85, Olivet Nazarene 62

For anyone who keeps track, UIndy listed the attendance at 286. I give the people at UIndy credit for being honest with the attendance figures, unlike some schools I won't mention.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
      For anyone who keeps track, UIndy listed the attendance at 286. I give the people at UIndy credit for being honest with the attendance figures, unlike some schools I won't mention.
      LOL!!!!!!!!!! I believe it's safe to say there were no problems finding a parking spot next to Nicoson Hall with that many fans. lol!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Of course, playing opponents like Olivet Nazarene is unlikely to generate much enthusiasm for UIndy basketball. Nothing wrong with scheduling an occasional cupcake, mind you, but with those kind of crowds you really need to do a better job of selecting your home games and the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
          Of course, playing opponents like Olivet Nazarene is unlikely to generate much enthusiasm for UIndy basketball. Nothing wrong with scheduling an occasional cupcake, mind you, but with those kind of crowds you really need to do a better job of selecting your home games and the opposition.
          I tried to tell you the reason crowds are so small is Indianapolis has lots of choices for people to do things. Your in a small town in Evansville and USI basketball of UEvansville is all you have, apples and oranges to UIndy. Butler is playing Cincinnati today right across town from UIndy, Hinkle sold out and game on TV. Of course UIndy crowds are going to suffer, they should have played this Olivet Nazarene game at night, better crowds at night. But you don't hear UIndy fans crying and whining about our head coach every time we lose like USI fans. Front runners and crybabies.

Comment

286?

"Our attendance is embarrassing, but we're honest about it." 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
              286?

"Our attendance is embarrassing, but we're honest about it." 
              lol!!!! Yes, it appears UIndy is very honest about its lack of support! A total 286 fans for UIndy? Meanwhile, I would estimate at least 1,000 enthusiastic fans or so were in the PAC last night to watch USI demolish Ohio Valley. UIndy really needs to reassess what it is doing as an athletics program. We were at their season-opening tournament and the UIndy crowd was pitiful. It appears that is becoming a trend in Nicoson Hall.

Comment

286?

"Our attendance is embarrassing, but we're honest about it." 
                Better than Drury who's motto is "Our attendance is embarrassing, but let's lie about it and say we had 2,000 when we had 800."
                Drury is a laughing stock, go back to the NAIA.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                  lol!!!! Yes, it appears UIndy is very honest about its lack of support! A total 286 fans for UIndy? Meanwhile, I would estimate at least 1,000 enthusiastic fans or so were in the PAC last night to watch USI demolish Ohio Valley. UIndy really needs to reassess what it is doing as an athletics program. We were at their season-opening tournament and the UIndy crowd was pitiful. It appears that is becoming a trend in Nicoson Hall.
                  You make 1000 fans sound like its IU Assembly Hall of something. I admit USI has a really good team but 1000 fans isn't like but half full down there.

Comment

Better than Drury who's motto is "Our attendance is embarrassing, but let's lie about it and say we had 2,000 when we had 800."
                    Drury is a laughing stock, go back to the NAIA.

Nah, we win championships, have actual fans who care, and are at the top of the league in attendance. I can understand how all of that is completely foreign to you.

Speaking of NAIA, how'd your football game against the cross-town NAIA school go this year?

Comment

Nah, we win championships, have actual fans who care, and are at the top of the league in attendance. I can understand how all of that is completely foreign to you.

Speaking of NAIA, how'd your football game against the cross-town NAIA school go this year?
                      About as good as you did as AD before getting let go by Drury there, Puryear. Not good.

Comment

About as good as you did as AD before getting let go by Drury there, Puryear. Not good.
                        Gotta admire a guy who's wrong about everything, yet still keeps at it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X