Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In place of Bellermine how about..... IU Kokomo????

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In place of Bellermine how about..... IU Kokomo????

Close to 4000 students, Men's team went 27-7. In the conference footprint. An Eastern school is needed to offset the westward drift. Sounds like more of a D2 program than a NAIA program.

As a follower of the Summit League, I'm well aware that even numbers of teams with travel partners work a lot better than odd numbers of teams with no travel partners.

Other than that, I know nothing about the school. Know there's also quite a few Chicago area NAIA programs and other than Lewis, there seems like precious little Lake in the GLVC.

My pick to replace Bellarmine is St. Ambrose (Davenport, IA). IU Kokomo does not currently have the GLVC required sports of men's soccer and softball.

SAU has a total enrollment of 3,048 and an endowment of $158.2M.

The Fighting Bees sponsor every GLVC sport except wrestling and would be the 5th GLVC school with men's volleyball.

They are less than 400 miles from every GLVC school. Despite their location on the west side of the Mississippi, 6 of the 9 shortest trips are to "eastern division" schools including UIndy. Lewis would be an ideal travel partner.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X