Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USI recruiting

I see they offered a transfer guard from Lane College

Stan indicated that he has 4 scholarships to offer and they would like to bring in 5 players. Would love to see them pick up the shooter from North Posey, even as a walk-on. He would be a great spot up shooter who can consistently knock down the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
      Stan indicated that he has 4 scholarships to offer and they would like to bring in 5 players. Would love to see them pick up the shooter from North Posey, even as a walk-on. He would be a great spot up shooter who can consistently knock down the 3.

Stan will be making a big mistake if he doesn’t bring in the sharpshooter from NP. Day 1 he becomes USI’s best shooter.
      DJABBIC

Comment

Another offer Elijah Jones from Chicago area, just decommitted from Western Illinois

Comment

https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...ry/3102554001/

Comment

https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...ll/3104342001/

Comment

Solid group

Comment

Clayton Hughes, another dud usi player. Get rid of the distraction.

Comment

This dude has some serious issues and needs to be sent packing. Wod recruited a truckload of crappy basketball players, but recruited many that would be your first choice in a keg stand competition.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                  Clayton Hughes, another dud usi player. Get rid of the distraction.

Comment

I thought Hughes was a good ball player, but has some personality issues that are toxic to the team. He got us a few technicals last year with his on-court antics.

Comment

Not willing to give up on a player for a single (at least caught) mistake. He should be on a short string.

Comment

Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL

Comment

Passed out with car in drive? Yeah, I doubt there are too many than have accomplished that. The Wod toxicity needs to be cleansed ASAP.

=bikerace;n510173]Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by bikerace View Post
                            Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL
                            From the st joe intersection he was passed out at with car in drive to campus(does he even live on campus) is 8-12 Uber. Now he will have license suspended when class and practice starts have to hitch a ride everyday. He also wasn’t just hopping in car and heading home after getting his drink on at Sportsman’s. He had numerous open containers.
                            Besides I thought his reason to leave Terre Haute was to be closer to fam and play ball with his brother? Still a 3 hr drive to Jackson and his bro even further away.

Comment

WOD also USI record holder with most player DUIs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X