Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USI recruiting

I see they offered a transfer guard from Lane College

Stan indicated that he has 4 scholarships to offer and they would like to bring in 5 players. Would love to see them pick up the shooter from North Posey, even as a walk-on. He would be a great spot up shooter who can consistently knock down the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
      Stan indicated that he has 4 scholarships to offer and they would like to bring in 5 players. Would love to see them pick up the shooter from North Posey, even as a walk-on. He would be a great spot up shooter who can consistently knock down the 3.

Comment

Another offer Elijah Jones from Chicago area, just decommitted from Western Illinois

Comment

https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...ry/3102554001/

Comment

https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...ll/3104342001/

Comment

Solid group

Comment

Clayton Hughes, another dud usi player. Get rid of the distraction.

Comment

This dude has some serious issues and needs to be sent packing. Wod recruited a truckload of crappy basketball players, but recruited many that would be your first choice in a keg stand competition.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                  Clayton Hughes, another dud usi player. Get rid of the distraction.

Comment

I thought Hughes was a good ball player, but has some personality issues that are toxic to the team. He got us a few technicals last year with his on-court antics.

Comment

Not willing to give up on a player for a single (at least caught) mistake. He should be on a short string.

Comment

Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL

Comment

Passed out with car in drive? Yeah, I doubt there are too many than have accomplished that. The Wod toxicity needs to be cleansed ASAP.

=bikerace;n510173]Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by bikerace View Post
                            Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL

Comment

WOD also USI record holder with most player DUIs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X