Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied
    [/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• crazznewt
    replied
    Originally posted by bikerace View Post

you ask for everybody from the President to the janitor to step down or get fired for the last 5 years you wont be happy if they hired Dean Smith nobody does a good job to hear you tell it and nobody deserves their job over and over and over
    Dont try to talk common sense to someone devoid of it

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied

you ask for everybody from the President to the janitor to step down or get fired for the last 5 years you wont be happy if they hired Dean Smith nobody does a good job to hear you tell it and nobody deserves their job over and over and over

Leave a comment:

• bikerace
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied

He will be on the team this year you don't have a clue, he will set 2 or 3 games at tops and may not set any

Leave a comment:

• bikerace
    replied
    He will be on the team this year you don't have a clue, he will set 2 or 3 games at tops and may not set any

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bikerace
    replied
    Good to see you know as much about the law as you do about basketball

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied
    WOD also USI record holder with most player DUIs.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied
    Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied
    Passed out with car in drive? Yeah, I doubt there are too many than have accomplished that. The Wod toxicity needs to be cleansed ASAP.

=bikerace;n510173]Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• bikerace
    replied
    Have met this young man several time's always nice and polite,he is a little fiery on the court and does need to keep his emotion's under control better, But he can play both ends of the court and is a threat outside and going to the hoop. And as for driving under the influence it can't happen again but how many on here in college on a saturday leaving a bar would pass a sobriety test everyone deserves a second chance but a lot you i know never made a mistake and the same one's hate almost everything and are never happy when they win or lose,if you are 1 of these people it must be terrible to be you and i fill a little sorry for you because nothing meet's your high standards LOL

Leave a comment:

• EagleWhip
    replied
    Not willing to give up on a player for a single (at least caught) mistake. He should be on a short string.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X