Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDonAB92
    replied
    With only 8 football schools, it would be wise to take off the kid gloves and throw a bone to a school in Cleveland. I could think of a few other privates I would also throw that bone at.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    The Midwest D2 group is shrinking - Urbana closed, St. Joes closed, OCU to NAIA, Bellarmine to D1.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    For sure. They were never a big school, but back in the day their enrollment was probably a solid 2000 or so. The last I heard, they were down to three or four hundred full time students - with most of those being student athletes.

Leave a comment:

• kdubnation
    replied
    They've been in bad shape for some time, haven't they?

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    I forget if it was mentioned earlier or not, but Oakland City is returning to the NAIA and will join the River States Conference. They seemed to play a decent number of G-MAC teams through the years.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    G-MAC/MEC Swimming Championships are underway. G-MAC schools seem to have a good grip on the top spots after day one. MEC added UNC-Pembroke as an associate member for swimming this year and it looks like they will be a good addition to bolster MEC competitiveness.

Leave a comment:

• kdubnation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied
    KWC guys, will Methodist split have any impact on KWC?

Leave a comment:

• UFOILERFAN
    replied
    Re: G-MAC All-Sports and Conference Business Thread

Hillsdale picked to win Volleyball Title.

https://greatmidwestsports.com/news/...ches-poll.aspx

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Not athletics related (other than a expansion to Callen Athletic Center), but I thought some might be interested in CU's pretty ambitious 10-year building plan. it includes 3 new academic buildings (well, the civil engineering building is more of an annex to the existing main engineering building), a secondary dining facility, and additional dorm space. When they say 10 years, they mean up an running within 10 years. Some of the buildings are already underway.

https://www.cedarville.edu/Advancement/Master-Plan.aspx

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

On the MEC board, someone mentioned that Wheeling has dropped men's lacrosse as a sport. So, that would eliminate their Associated Membership with the G-MAC. Also, I'm not sure what OVUs status is relative to men's lacrosse. They still list it on their website, but did not field a team last year. If both teams are gone, the G-MAC is down to 6 men's lacrosse teams.

Leave a comment:

• JDonAB92
    replied

If you read the G-MAC football board, you will see.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

??????????

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X