Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-18 Pacwest Play

What do we got ladies and gentleman? Favorites? Best Players? Teams to watch? Surprises? Let the good times roll

Re: 2017-18 Pacwest Play

Not a clue. Just checked APU's site. We've got a schedule up, but no roster yet. Ditto for CBU. Newcomer Biola freely admitted to us at our soccer game last night that they don't know what to expect from themselves. It's a crapshoot until these teams actually hit the floor.

Comment

am I the only one who finds it weird a team would openly say they aren't are what to expect? Looking at the rosters posted HPU looks like they picked up a lot of transfers as usual who if they are good they should be good. I do know APu got some transfers as well and i actually think they'll be really good. Chaminade is my sleeper to win conference they look like a lot of talent. Dixie will be dixie hard to beat at home and good talent. as usual we know pacwest will be real tough

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
      Not a clue. Just checked APU's site. We've got a schedule up, but no roster yet. Ditto for CBU. Newcomer Biola freely admitted to us at our soccer game last night that they don't know what to expect from themselves. It's a crapshoot until these teams actually hit the floor.

Comment

APU's rooster is up now: http://athletics.apu.edu/roster.aspx?path=mbball

Comment

http://www.plnusealions.com/news/201...-american.aspx

I think Looney will get PLNU into it in the PacWest this year too. Cal Baptist and Chico got some pre-season love in this poll. Players in the West region mentioned were from Cal Baptist, PLNU, and San Francisco state. GNAC fans STILL talk about SPU's odds for success in terms of of coach Looney and he's been gone for over a year and got PLNU into the PacWest championship game last year. Watch that one close...

Comment

Well, last Saturday was the first game APU had played, and it showed. The Master's is going to be good down there in the NAIA this year, I can state that with certainty. We'll learn a lot more come next weekend. They open in Pomona against both Cal Poly and UCSD.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X