Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick CCAA update/rankings

Last night #11 Chico St. pulled away last night with a 65-56 win over. #5 UCSD. The defending champs are back in the thick of the playoff hunt with #8 San Marcos in on Saturday

#8 San Marcos held on for dear life to beat Humboldt st by 2 pts last night. San Marcos seems be leaking oil down the stretch.

#3 Cal Poly Pomona plays Sonoma st. I will heading to the game tonight. Hopefully my broncos can avoid scoring lapses and take care of business.

All other games tonight have no effect on the regional rankings.

Re: Quick CCAA update/rankings

Well it was an ugly performance but that's how cal poly likes it. Cpp 64 Sonoma st.51. Broncos came out in the second half and held Sonoma st to 5 pts the first 12 minutes of second half. Have a huge game against the surging San Francisco st. Gators tomm night. Broncos need to play much better to clinch a tie for the league title.

Comment

Re: Quick CCAA update/rankings

Originally posted by BillyBronco View Post
      Well it was an ugly performance but that's how cal poly likes it. Cpp 64 Sonoma st.51. Broncos came out in the second half and held Sonoma st to 5 pts the first 12 minutes of second half. Have a huge game against the surging San Francisco st. Gators tomm night. Broncos need to play much better to clinch a tie for the league title.
      Sounds like things are heating up in the CCAA, great report. CPP is a great program, I saw them play the year they won the 2010 national title, they looked like a good D-1 mid-major team to me, was surprised at their talent. I think the region will be pretty good this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X