Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azusa Pacific attendance

Let's here it for SoCal! APU also draws great at the gate -- not quite CBU or Dixie numbers, but crowds I wish WOU had.

Last six games:

vs. Hilo -- 1,688
    vs. Chaminade -- 676
    vs. Dominican -- 1,217
    at Biola -- 2,480
    vs. Concordia -- 1,673
    vs. CBU -- 2,286

Very impressive, looks like Biola has joined the big-crowd party in Southern California, too.

* APU at WOU this year, two great teams battling it out in Monmouth on Nov. 17th (Friday) and 245 in the house. I'm embarrassed.

Re: Azusa Pacific attendance

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    Very impressive, looks like Biola has joined the big-crowd party in Southern California, too.
    I don't know Biola's numbers for most games, but the APU/Biola rivalry is old and deep. They were our "cross-town" rivals for years and years, until CBU grew up. For a few years there we sort of dropped Biola and focused on CBU. CBU went D2 a year before we did, but we still enjoyed that rivalry. Biola is now transitioning to D2 and CBU is going D1. So, back to "hating" those Eagles. Pranks between the two schools go back many years. One year someone put an APU "Zu" shirt on their Jesus mural. And someone once dressed as their mascot and unveiled an APU shirt. Classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubRTHzdhgs Looking forward to years of beating Biola. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X