Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBU falls at home to Dixie State

Dixie State beat Cal Baptist in Riverside last night! It looks like Dixie has been playing great basketball since some early struggles. Maybe CBU won't run away with the Pac West title this year after all...

http://www.cbulancers.com/news/2016/...f-lancers.aspx

Re: CBU falls at home to Dixie State

Wow, didn't see this coming, but it's a long season. Sounded like an exciting game, wish I would've been there.

Comment

Watched the whole game online, Dixie deserved it. Overcame a 5-point halftime deficit and shot well to keep a 4-8 point lead throughout the 2nd half. Rematch in 2 months, both teams play tough and really get after it.

Am flying down for the CBU games this Sat and next Mon, Fresno Pacific and Cal St San Marcos. I expect CBU to be pissed and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by KTodd View Post
        Watched the whole game online, Dixie deserved it. Overcame a 5-point halftime deficit and shot well to keep a 4-8 point lead throughout the 2nd half. Rematch in 2 months, both teams play tough and really get after it.

Am flying down for the CBU games this Sat and next Mon, Fresno Pacific and Cal St San Marcos. I expect CBU to be pissed and ready.
        Have fun at the CBU games, should be some good ones. One advantage of the weird Sat-Monday scheduling is one can make a decent weekend out of it and catch two games.

I still expect CBU to win their conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X