Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point Loma wins

Lions win 74-71 at Chaminade. Hommes 28 points. Only two PLNU losses this year, one of those to St. Martin's. Only 213 in the house, bummer.

Re: Point Loma wins

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    Lions win 74-71 at Chaminade. Hommes 28 points. Only two PLNU losses this year, one of those to St. Martin's. Only 213 in the house, bummer.
    I wonder if WWU misses him?

Comment

Yeah, the PacWest is officially Point Loma's to lose this year. The rest of us are just fighting to make the conference tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGNAC View Post
        I wonder if WWU misses him?
        Yep, big loss for WWU, great player, probably D2 West Region player of the year this season. WWU is stupid/arrogant enough to fire their coach not knowing if Hommes had left or not. Remember, they dropped football without telling their coach they were going to do so. WWU head coach better have his head on a swivel.

Comment

Yep, big loss for WWU, great player, probably D2 West Region player of the year this season. WWU is stupid/arrogant enough to fire their coach not knowing if Hommes had left or not. Remember, they dropped football without telling their coach they were going to do so. WWU head coach better have his head on a swivel.
          Sull - while I know WWU is the team that you love to hate, Coach Dominguez has a career .720 win percentage. I don't think he is going anywhere (unless he chooses to).

Comment

Originally posted by MrGNAC View Post
            Sull - while I know WWU is the team that you love to hate, Coach Dominguez has a career .720 win percentage. I don't think he is going anywhere (unless he chooses to).
            You read my post wrong. I know the WWU coach is good; I'm not sure the school knows he's good. They're not to be trusted there. The coach should watch his back.

Comment

WWU has been very loyal to their coaches. They gave Dominguez a shot at the head job when their former coach retired after winning a national championship, so they would have had many standing coaches interested in the job. Good for them to give a loyal assistant a shot and honestly, he has continued the trajectory of the program. So not sure where you are digging up these loyalty questions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X