Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCAA heating up

We have a new leader in the CCAA as East Bay won two very close road games, while UCSD lost two close road games. CPP played two absolutely dominant halves this week to sweep it's opponent. CPP went on a 54-12 run in the second half last night to easily defeat San Marcos. If CPP can consistently make shots and avoid scoring funks, gonna be tough to beat. I'll be back later this week with my regional rankings

Re: CCAA heating up

Cool to see, would like someone else besides UCSD win just because a guy I know with WOU ties told me a few years ago (after WOU beat them in the regional final) that UCSD would be emerging as the dominant West Coast power and that WOU got lucky to beat them, etc., and that the GNAC was better 10 years ago, blah, blah, blah. Also, UCSD is exploring D-1 options or headed that way. I know we're supposed to sing Kumbiya on this board and not dislike teams (I'm supposed to embrace WWU ... not happening, people), but here we are ... go East Bay and other CCAA teams!

Comment

Re: CCAA heating up

Originally posted by tsull View Post
      Also, UCSD is exploring D-1 options or headed that way.
      The Tritons announced last spring that they're moving up in 2020. They will be joining the Big West along with CSU-Bakersfield to maintain the balance of power in that league between UC and Cal State schools.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X