Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday action

CCAA
    Cal Poly Pomona goes wire to wire shooting an amazing 65 percent to easily win in one of the toughest environments at Humboldt st. 82-65. In other big games east Bay pulled away late to defeat San Francisco st by 13. UCSD beat Dom in ot by 7 after Dom hit a 3 with 3 seconds to send to OT.

GNAC
    sea Pacific defeated Western Oregon by 8, which might let them leap frog the redwolves in the rankings. I'm sure Tsull will speak on this game. Northwest and St Martin's easily won it seems.

Pac West
    In the shocker of the season, PT Loma was defeated at home by Hawaii Hilo 81-77. Not sure if we have a pac west correspondence on this board, but what an upset. St Martin's maybe number 1 next week.

Re: Thursday action

Originally posted by Billybronco01 View Post
    CCAA
    Cal Poly Pomona goes wire to wire shooting an amazing 65 percent to easily win in one of the toughest environments at Humboldt st. 82-65. In other big games east Bay pulled away late to defeat San Francisco st by 13. UCSD beat Dom in ot by 7 after Dom hit a 3 with 3 seconds to send to OT.

GNAC
    sea Pacific defeated Western Oregon by 8, which might let them leap frog the redwolves in the rankings. I'm sure Tsull will speak on this game. Northwest and St Martin's easily won it seems.

Pac West
    In the shocker of the season, PT Loma was defeated at home by Hawaii Hilo 81-77. Not sure if we have a pac west correspondence on this board, but what an upset. St Martin's maybe number 1 next week.
    SPU snaps 10-game losing streak to WOU. Falcons really got out and defended, holding WOU to 36% shooting from the field, 30% from 3. Meanwhile, this WOU team does not defend, giving up 53% from the field and 50% overall. They have a solid record, but are maddening to watch.

Point Loma score shocks me, but like I said earlier, tough to run the table in a long season. St. Martin's might be No. 1 this week. Thanks for the report, Billy.

Comment

Re: Thursday action

About 600 in the house at NNU (had to work, otherwise, I'm there), NNU wins by 10 over UAA. Exciting team, but nothing in the community promoting them.

Freaking 281 in the house at SPU. My Seattle friends say zero, zip, nada, is done in Seattle to promote SPU hoops, even in their neighborhood of Queen Anne, can't find a schedule card or poster anywhere. Not sure why D2 athletics is like this. An awesome St. Martin's team had 369 in the house last night. Billings had 433, and CWU had a healthy 800+ ... at least Eburg people are still supporting their university.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X